Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

If it is about the syrup, we already know

I was hoping he’d end up hiring the same guy who represented Alex Jones.

He went out of his way to get before a judge he appointed himself and even she can't deal with the dumpster fire.

I still think it will be the NY AG investigation into his corporate taxes that gets him if anything, not this.

Ideally, yes :D

It just seems boring old corporate tax is a lot less toxic (and easily provable) than ALLEGEDLY flogging state secrets to the Russians and the Saudis!

That and the fact that certain parts of the government will not want it public if any of the latter did happen. They don't mind flogging him for being a thief, but America being compromised on the world stage? Most outside the liberal wing will want that kept quiet. Even if it means him not being charged.

If the FBI wanted to they could right? I know you can get a court order to exhume a body for a post mortem.. not QUITE sure how it works when you need to dig up a coffin full of hidden documents 🤔

Have they bothered to do anything with her grave or does it still look like THIS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom