Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

Trump did leave Biden a letter. It was “generous”.

So Dominion Voting Systems in Colorado has launched a massive libel claim against Rudy Giulliani and another Trump lawyer over the fraud claims. Interesting.

Rudy has responded claiming he was just exercising free speech :manson:

I wonder how much more backlash there will be against Trump and his lies now that he no longer has presidential power. All this frustration over his administration telling lie after lie and it hadn’t occurred to me that he could actually be sued for it eventually.

be interesting to see how he spins this. His hardcore puppets will find a way of explaining this but I wonder if it will steer any more moderate Trump fans away from his audience.

This is the issue with these people. They don't actually understand what "freedom of speech" is. It doesn't mean "talk as much shit as you like without consequences". It would be tremendous to see Trump dragged through court a few dozen times for his horseshit and find that "but I was President and still am because it was all rigged" etc etc isn't a defense.

Kellyanne Conway seemingly posted a topless photo of her 16 year old daughter on twitter, via the fleets/stories function. Her daughter confirmed on Tik Tok that the photo is real. Article here.

A motion to dismiss Trump’s impeachment was just defeated 55-45, meaning only 5 Republicans voted for the trial to continue.

He ain’t getting convicted.

Kellyanne Conway seemingly posted a topless photo of her 16 year old daughter on twitter, via the fleets/stories function. Her daughter confirmed on Tik Tok that the photo is real. Article here.

I was just reading about that story. So bizarre.

Has there ever been a more vivid example of poetic justice? Being betrayed by the very same thing that got him into power, because no matter how you slice it, money talks and bullshit walks.

Truly a tale of Shakespearean proportions.

:D!

EtZ69dmUUAIv3rH

Him writing a stroppy letter to Andrea Zuckerman :D:D

@COB is the masked mooper sag only or can trump still compete?

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom