Drag Race Controversy & Drama Thread

"If running your mouth" was a person :D What a messy petty bitch, talking shit like it's on sale.

Well the Ross to Titties critiquing is going to be worth paying closer attention to that's for sure. I wonder when Ross will go. Drew Barrymore's show was insufferable with him trying to stay on equal billing with her.

I love that Luxx brought up Trinity’s infamous Reddit alter ego in response

Mistress has released a 'diss track' about Bob

and Bob responded with his own, which is VERY GOOD

Bob’s is much better (but also this is done as a joke that they’re both in on)

Also there’s a long interview with King Tyra aka Tyra Sanchez (it’s too long, I’ve only seen clips)

Also there’s a long interview with King Tyra aka Tyra Sanchez (it’s too long, I’ve only seen clips)

I think the problem with the discussion on Tyra is that it always forces you to pick a side with either her or the show being at fault.

Do I think the show has treated her badly? Absolutely yes. Do I think this may be related to her likely having a poor attitude and/or work ethic? Also yes.

What’s going on here???

IMG_7785.jpeg

I've not watched this show for a bit, but I always liked Heidi. Kahana has sort of faded in my memory to be honest.

I love that the parking lot in question is likely either St Enoch Shopping Centre car park or Bridge Street Park & Ride :disco:

Reactions: GNL
I am enjoying the messiness. It’s old school

There's a forthcoming controversy about UK season 5.

One of the queens is involved in a Sherry Pie type situation. The producers found out midway through production and she was given the option of quitting or bowing out by being put in the bottom 2. The queen chose the latter and she is eliminated fairly early on in the season. It will be interesting to see how they handle the Meet The Queens interviews.

Whoever it is, she better clean it up FAST or Nicky is gonna dirt on them FOREVER. What a dumb bitch.

One of the queens is involved in a Sherry Pie type situation. The producers found out midway through production and she was given the option of quitting or bowing out by being put in the bottom 2. The queen chose the latter and she is eliminated fairly early on in the season. It will be interesting to see how they handle the Meet The Queens interviews.

Should it have not already been on by now? Season four feels like a life time ago

Hasn't this already been mentioned in a thread here before? Can't remember the queen in question but sure I read this on here a few months back....

Hasn't this already been mentioned in a thread here before? Can't remember the queen in question but sure I read this on here a few months back....

I also remember something like that but I recall the queen’s name being mentioned too, but maybe that was something else.

Envy Peru was attacked and beaten up by four guys in the street last night in Amsterdam :(

• Sad
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom