Dua Lipa - Love Again (8th Single)

Jark

gave ur love away
So with Levitating about to hit #1 on the Hot 100, Ms Dua is keeping her HEEL on our NECKS with a big new video incoming for Love Again :disco:

Dua Lipa Hungary breaks so much Dua Lipa news. God bless.

Oh AS IF that BRITs perf wasn't totally iconic if you are 7 years old today! :UncomfortableQuestion:

She literally gave us BERI (GERI + BOWIE) in that overcoat :disco: :HairFlip:

Despite global warming and the general ignorance of all our leaders, I wish I could have been BORN YESTERDAY to watch her magical performance with NEW EYES! :shock:

FetchFugly

closing in again
I am pleased Love Again is getting its well deserved moment. It is my favourite from the album not yet lifted for single release but I do think Cool might have more hit potential. I guess there's still time...

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
I am pleased Love Again is getting its well deserved moment. It is my favourite from the album not yet lifted for single release but I do think Cool might have more hit potential. I guess there's still time...

Cool will be getting an airing in 2022 New Year's Eve, hopefully being followed by That Kind Of Woman in Spring and that'll be a wrap for the FN Campaign.

New album in 2025 please DuDu.

Jark

gave ur love away
500x500.jpg

guessing this is a lewk from the video :disco:

Jark

gave ur love away
no idea what anything in the video means :D but the LED lasso and the invisible bronco are :disco:

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
The budget is clearly running out but that's actually not bad if absolutely pandering to the Americans. The flying stetson made me laugh but the giant egg is even funnier.

Still one of the best songs on the album.

Pipo

She looks BEAUTIFUL.

I expected more shots of her with the clown makeup.

FetchFugly

closing in again
I'm sure there is a very deep meaning behind it all but I enjoyed. She looks stunning and the LED lasso was a highlight, though wanted more of it.

POP!

Running on stardust
Got some "Applause" vibes from the makeup and I love a cowgirl pop aesthetic.

Jark

gave ur love away
me too - the video has all the ingredients but to me they do feel slightly wasted. it needed a really hot choreo moment for the big euphoric release of the middle 8, but it doesn't come. she could've put more into the lip syncing too...

shame as the actual aesthetic and some of the lighting and stuff is well beaut!

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
She really is doing it right. Rake it in while the going's good so that, when it isn't, you can retire to your estate with 11 dogs rather than going on Celebrity Shitkicking or similar.

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
Oh! I thought this was bombing due to everyone still being obsessed with Levitating. It's done fuck all in the UK.

Jark

gave ur love away
to be fair, Spotify haven't playlisted it which is very make or break for post-album singles.

Pipo

oh I was gonna say something the other day but then I also think the Dua fatigue is kicking in?? Is she taking a break before a 3rd album?

Jark

gave ur love away
tour is in spring/summer '22! the next record has a theme/title and I think some songs written, presumably coming Q4 next year

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
Having to keep pushing back the tour has harmed things - in particular, for an artist so popular, there are a lot of dates still on sale; a few are showing "low availability". I wonder if people are just wary of buying tickets.

Suedey

secret.
Having to keep pushing back the tour has harmed things - in particular, for an artist so popular, there are a lot of dates still on sale; a few are showing "low availability". I wonder if people are just wary of buying tickets.
She should put out a new album to support the tour. Or at least an EP.

Reactions: RJN

Marilyn

User
Dua Lipa is now the British female artist with the most hot 100 entries in history

Dusty Springfield and Petula Clark both had more than the 16 Dua currently has

With the way charts work now I’m sure she will overtake them soon enough though

RJN

User
Actually Sheena Easton seems to as well. Sorry for the fake news. I should not have trusted Reddit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom