Eastenders 2021

If she is back filming now, then we must be likely to see her by August? :o

She can bring us back in to the cozy dark Autumn nights with her sass.

Did we have any mention of Danny Dyers really like daughter Dani appearing in an episode as a pregnant taxi driver? How ODD.

I am! But since I moved I don't have live TV so have to keep reminding myself to catch up :( I haven't seen last night's yet but Monday was quite the cliffhanger:o

I caught up yesterday and binged the ones on iPlayer. Saw the Harry Redknapp cameo which was amusing.
He wasn't total shit, which was something.

And yes I'm still binging, but the cliffhangers lose their value a bit.

I'm loving being able to binge watch, it works so well for my life right now!

Loving Eastenders picking up on England loss in the Euros. Kim had to turn it over to Love Island as it was all getting a bit too much.

QUEEN.

Loving Eastenders picking up on England loss in the Euros. Kim had to turn it over to Love Island as it was all getting a bit too much.

QUEEN.

Oh they must have edited that in because I binge watched this morning and they're was no mention!

Drama Channel Eastenders is up to January 1998 - pre-Denise Diane Parish is just about to debut as Lola Christie for 24 episodes:

The EE Facebook page just came up on my feed some of the comments against Iqra tonight are just shocking :( Apparently you can't be gay and Muslim...

There’s a 1989 episode on now on BBC 4. Not a clue why. Jesus the hair on some of them, and a slightly chubby Cindy.

I'm slightly agog that they seem to be using TOMMY MOON to facilitate Janine's reintroduction - it's blatantly her (or her daughter - Tommy's half-sister) who's been contacting him online, right? As if the youth football storyline wasn't bad enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom