9. “Borderline”
10. “Spark”
11. “Vega”
12. “Sycamore”
13. “No Strings”
14. “The Hills of Aberfeldy”

200w.gif

I wanted Sped Up versions and DEMOS!

Bad Habits and Shivers are still inescapable if you choose to listen to some AC pop stations around these parts:gross:

First single "Eyes Closed" to be released on the 24th of March:

Credits: 03. Eyes Closed - Max Martin, Shellback , Sheeran Edward, Gibson Fred

INNOVATIVE as ever then :D

wait, the first single from his introspective folklore moment is a Max Martin/Fred Again banger? :D

Will he finally fuck off once he runs out of basic sums
According to The Guardian yesterday, his next 'suite' of albums will be named after another category of symbols.

He also has two other albums ready for release, including a reggaeton album recorded with J Balvin.

And he's working on a posthumous album:

"I want to slowly make this album that is quote-unquote ‘perfect’ for the rest of my life, adding songs here and there,” he said. “And just have it in my will that after I die, it comes out.”

According to The Guardian yesterday, his next 'suite' of albums will be named after another category of symbols.

He also has two other albums ready for release, including a reggaeton album recorded with J Balvin.

"I want to slowly make this album that is quote-unquote ‘perfect’ for the rest of my life, adding songs here and there,” he said. “And just have it in my will that after I die, it comes out.”
I genuinely thought this was part of the speculate about Enya topic. Is that REAL?

The wingdings cinematic universe.

You know, a part of me kind of admires how open he is about the cynicism of it all. He said when he released his X album in March that he wanted Perfect to be Christmas number one, he still remembers the top ten off by heart from the first time he charted, and now this posthumous album?

Loads of singers are clearly as ruthlessly obsessed with their own success as he is, but would never own up to it.

When I find myself hating his music too much, I remember that about a decade ago he did a charity gig which raised £40,000 for a charity here who work with women trapped in and vulnerable to selling sex on the streets.

And today I've read that they are axing or scaling back on many of their services due to a funding crisis. Is it too much to hope he may step in again?

He has recorded a song with Shakira. I0'm all for shakira to stop fiddling with Reggeaton but WHY Ed Sheeran Shak? :gross:

HOW!

without his physical singles he'd be #3 and closer to #4 than #2. manipulate that number 1!!!

Expected to debut top 25 on the US Hot 100.

"Bad Habits" debuted #5 two years ago, for comparison.

Given he's pretty much the poster child for the flattening effect of streaming on the charts, it's interesting that he's relying on physical sales now to get to #1.

UK singles charts 31/3.
01 60,265 Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed [24,025 CDs, 3,928 downloads, 32,312 streaming]
02 46,888 Miley Cyrus - Flowers
03 46,151 Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - Miracle
04 32,611 Libianca - People
05 28,882 The Weeknd - Die for You
06 28,554 Rema - Calm Down
07 24,313 Lizzy McAlpine - ceilings
08 23,437 Jimin - Like Crazy [14,152 downloads]
09 22,204 Harry Styles - As It Was
10 20,471 PinkPantheress - Boy's a liar

He didn't even top the download chart, Jimin from BTS beat him there. Hopefully that'll indicate a rapid drop for this song (not that I've even heard it yet :D )

It is interesting that both him and Lewis relied on physicals to each get their #1‘s this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom