Elon Musk is terrible

So today, he sacked the entire board of directors. He is the sole director of Twitter. This is going to go down FAST. Especially if rumours that he wants $20 a month for blue tick verification...

What the fuck was Grimes DOING with him? I know it’s apparently like some sort of tree trunk but a rolling pin does the job AND it has a nicer personality AND it’s handy for baking flans

He's the world's richest man - think how much meth and how many Lord of the Rings funko pops those child support payments get her.

Has he given greatest tweeter of his generation TRUMP his twitter back yet?

FgwCvZcVQAA5HeE

L3uB.gif

The speed with which this is utterly falling apart is really quite delicious. It's positively TRUSS-esque!

I think this is my favorite so far. Drops the price of his now-entirely valueless verification system from $20 to $8 just because Stephen King took the huff. I wonder if he usually folds so easily in negotiation.

The idea of him sitting there scrolling and sending emails to ban people who make fun of him. What a sad little very rich man.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: VoR

After how they treated their staff, surely the only acceptable response is to tell them to fuck off.

I wouldn't put it past him to just shut the thing down when he gets bored. If the advertisers continue to desert him, he's had it.

I'm interested to see which social media platform will attempt to replace Twitter now.

Maybe we'll get a new platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom