Elon Musk is terrible

It's ridiculous the way that his opinions on everything become news just because they came from his mouth. Rich people are not automatically interesting. Or clever.

“Probably won’t make everyone happy”

Quite, everyone here being the entire population of TAIWAN for a start.

He’s basically saying “if imperialist governments aren’t ever going to give up claiming ownership, you may as well just give it to them, it’s easier”

I’m so glad he simplified such an incredibly complex situation, I feel better now.

I mean, even all those clickbaity stupid 'ALL STRICTLY FANS ARE SAYING...' stories are usually the tweets of at least two or three fuckwits.

It’s as if we’re living in a tv show and every villain is acting according to their expected roles.

Musk being such an almighty stunt queen would be kinda fabulous if he wasn't playing chess with real human lives.

I'm so pleased that Ukraine's critical infrastructure at this incredibly dangerous moment for Western Europe is subject to the whims of a vainglorious madman. :)

Lord grant me the confidence of a man who sold a few cars and believes this uniquely qualifies him to de-escalate WW3.

Reactions: COB
Fun fact, he's not the richest person to have ever lived if you counter in inflation. Many historical figures were significantly richer.

1665924418387.png

It's a shame but, hey ho, we just can't have nice things under capitalism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom