Emma Bunton - My Happy Place (4th Studio Album)

I’m yet to see any evidence that they don’t all hate their OWN solo careers.

All of them have countless examples of self-sabotage. Except Victoria, who saw fit to PULL THE PLUG at the earliest opportunity.

When no one would give her a deal, you mean?

Except Victoria, who saw fit to PULL THE PLUG at the earliest opportunity.

if (and that's a huge if) her two unreleased albums would have seen the light of day (commercially) I think she wouldn't even have done the 2012 Olympics, she'd be shitting herself in embarrassment!

God I went back for a second listen and can confirm that it’s still horrible :(

If not singing solo songs means not wheeling out this garbage then I’m all for it

It’s got a great energy. We've slowed it down... well of course you have.

The least said about the sound of Will Young's Dusty attempt the better.

Don’t call me baby actually sounds alright

The other tracks she’s trailed have all been absolute gash. Emotion is horrid.

This is out today :)

I really don't understand why she bothered with this. This is probably the worst Spice Girl solo record. Worse than Mel B's LA State Of Mind :D

OH GOD

The intro to Here Comes the Sun :D

I don’t think I could BARE to listen to a whole album. A 30 second snippet was quite enough.

What does that mean in terms of sales these days? I have absolutely no idea.

I imagine probably quite low three figures. Download sales for albums are lower than physical sales or streaming equivalent sales, I believe.

I'm glad George Harrison and Nina Simone died rather than have to listen to that. Execrable.

it fucking does my head in why would they still believe there's any viability of them as solo artists putting vanity project after vanity project to no avail when they could just put their huge ass egos aside and record something as a foursome, at least that would gather a bit more attention, a bit more streams and hence more $$$ which they've made it clear it is what they are after in the end of the day.

oh no, instead we're getting yet another "intimate" menly tour and an album by the band's more BORING member. just WHO keeps signing them thinking this is a good idea? :rolleyes::oi:

I think Don't Call Me Baby is the only saving grace/clever thought about this album.
Listening to that snippet, it's slowed down and sounds decent and not a car crash. If I was in charge of this project, I'd be pushing different versions of this track out to promote the album, including a few perfs.

I see that BFF Louise is serving up hot promo for Baby B's incredible albam :disco:

"Who'd of" :gross::zombie::oi:

"23 people are talking about this" :side-eye:

I'll be the judge of that. More like THREE AT MOST, and two of those are her children because they've been FORCED TO! The other one is of course @VoR, who'll also be busy tutting and rolling his eyes at yet another of my acrid, hateful posts :disco:

I don’t know if that actually means ANYTHING these days but his guests are usually pretty A List. :disco:

I don’t know if that actually means ANYTHING these days but his guests are usually pretty A List. :disco:

NOT THIS WEEK :tongueout:

Have just watched that video and I'm so embarrassed for Zoe Balls and whoever that bloke is :(

Sorry but that video, what is Zoe doing?

Nice of Linda from HR to pop down to the studio to half heartedly watch in the background

Last edited:
Still MAJORLY pissed off she hasn't covered GLORIA by LAURA BRANIGAN for this. Major fail Baby, major FAIL.
Still spotified it this morn tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom