Estonia 2024: 5MIINUST & Puuluup - (nendest) narkootikumidest ei tea me (küll) midagi

We need to better allocate our CORRESPONDENTS, can’t be me and Tisch doing all the work!!!

Well that thread title’s a mouthful :ken:

The one with the bald head and baritone vocal looks like that Hungarian politician who escaped a gay orgy.

It’s uncanny.

IMG_5430.jpeg

This isn’t getting out of the semi is it?
I feel like this one could really go either way! It's certainly not as totally bafflingly appeal-free as the Narodnozabavni Rocks of the past, and lord knows if any setup works for this, it's televote-only semis. There's a plausible audience for this as a big Alcohol Is Free-style obvious big batshit shot of energy moment in the running order.

You lot don't know (anything) about (these particular) drugs

This will qualify easily this year and will sweep televote points. It could even win SF2.

You lot don't know (anything) about (these particular) drugs

This will qualify easily this year and will sweep televote points. It could even win SF2.
Well that’s us told!

It’s still shite

Well that’s us told!

It’s still shite
It just reminds me of the time people said Moldova 2022 wouldn’t qualify because they didn’t have a train on stage. SF2 is weak and this is “Eurovision” to locals.

Last edited:
Although Spain 2011 was officially credited on screen as "Que Me Quiten Lo Bailao - They Can't Take The Fun Away From Me" which is definitely as ungainly as most of those

I love this. It sounds like a Moldovan entry that would have done well in previous years but like many songs this year, feels somewhat buried and forgotten. You wouldn't be shocked if it finished top 10 or didn't qualify at all. I really hope it does - it's the only one that feels like light-hearted nonsense as opposed to the 1000 mile an hour ones.

Also I find the bearded one's deep vocal parts quite CAPTIVATING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom