Eurovision 2021 - Semi Final 1 - LIVE 8PM!

Isn’t Soldi watching it at some dump gay bar in Manchester with Vor?!? I presume Vor has been catfished and thinks he’s off to meet Michael Rice.
Yes, I think that's tonight. I believe that they do have a third attendee, but Soldi's invitation didn't say who it was.

I worry VoR and the mysterious third party in this seedy public sync viewing are going to kill and eat Soldi.

Reactions: COB
I'M READY.

tenor.gif

Sorry, I haven't read everything yet, but presumably we're going to go PUBLIC (if the forum is private...I don't know if it is at the moment or not) and post some HOT TWITTER LINKS tonight in case we pick up the odd WAIF AND STRAY, right?

I'm in a REALLY DREADFUL HOTEL in Chepstow of all places and I'm giving up an evening COTTAGING for this, so it had better be GOOD :disco:

The Twitter was being run by @SDF (come 'ome love!), but I think a few of the mods and admins have access.

@SDF buggered off. Also YOU KNOW WHO turned up, so it's a bit of a poisoned CHALICE.

WHO?

I'm so not clicking with this.

Do the mods have access? We really shouldn't leave VITAL passwords with one person :D

I'm pretty sure @Iguana knows the twitter password off the top of his head. It's in the mod forum somewhere as well, so it's not inaccessible. We just lost the person most interested in posting on it

Are Croatia likely to qualify? As I am debating a bet on them, Belgium, Azerbaijan and Norway to reach the final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom