Eurovision 2022 - Confirmed Entries (40/40)

If Sweden choose Cornelia they will surely become instant hot favourites? Assuming there will be some degree of VOTE SPLITTING between Brividi and River on the night.

*Sweden send Anders Bagge*

I can already see a potential Italy/Sweden/Poland top three (if :sweden: send Cornelia, which unless Anna or Klara brings THE song next week, seems very likely)

HANG ON

I thought they bird from BGT won from San Marino :D

I might be drunk

I can already see a potential Italy/Sweden/Poland top three (if :sweden: send Cornelia, which unless Anna or Klara brings THE song next week, seems very likely)
They’ll never choose Anna again after the shame she brought on them, however good the song is. TBH she should have been thrown in prison forever on arrival home but that opportunity was obviously missed

They’ll never choose Anna again after the shame she brought on them, however good the song is. TBH she should have been thrown in prison forever on arrival home but that opportunity was obviously missed
But surely the final piece in the triumvirate that started with ‘Ashes to Ashes’ and was thus followed by ‘Kingdom Come’ will see us all transcend into the BEYOND…

…or at least go disco DOOLALLY

They just can’t forgive. They’re a very cruel people. Look at poor Petra Nielsen who had her legs chopped off upon her return to Stockholm after failing to win the Melodiprix with her still very popular Tango! Tango! number :(

Sweden will be in its own league if they choose Cornelia. The juries are going to eat it up with a spoon and we know it has a big potential public audience.

Ranking of the seven revealed this weekend

1. Jack Savoretti (song TBC)
2. Give That Wolf A Banana
3. ASFM icon Achille Lauro
4. Arcade
5. Tajlor Szwjft
6. Three minutes of build with no payoff
43. That Slovenian war crime

I mean there's still over HALF the entries to be revealed, let's not kill ourselves yet.

Also I really like about 5 or 6 at least. I feel the Czech one is being slept on somewhat for starters, and yes Albania doing Albania but in a top tier sort of way.

Most Eurovisions at least half the songs I never actively come back to, there's always a plethora of dreary ballads and unlistenable tat, though it rarely dampens the whole experience.

We just need a few more shameless bangers, and we have some KEY territories who will hopefully deliver

*Cyprus, Azerbaijan and Armenia send acoustic male guitar renditions reading the ingredients on the back of a Heinz Ketchup bottle*

Hmm… yes, slightly more justified concern for this year than I had this time last week I have to say.

We were pretty spoiled last year. Now the gays are getting excited about that dreadful Fox parody, a better than normal Polish entry, a half arsed banger from Spain and the possibility the UK might send something not shit.

It's a pretty poor year so far.

I suspect the Måneskin success has left most countries rather unsure how to follow up such a mega smash.

I’m certainly not getting my knickers in a knot or throwing myself in front of a lorry just yet. There’s bound to be SOME RUBBISH to get excited about :disco:

The Russian entry should be interesting. I assume it will be either a cynical peace ballad or a strong banger which all the gays will officially deplore whilst actually stanning hard.

If only THIS was in the mix :(

I mean there's still over HALF the entries to be revealed, let's not kill ourselves yet.
Yes, but ten of those left to reveal are countries with national finals - and Sweden aside, it really is slim pickings. This year is really hoping on the internals to deliver the goods a la 2018.. Looking at the list I’d say on paper Switzerland, Russia, Cyprus, Belgium and Armenia SHOULD bring us the goods on that front.

But then when you consider CURRENT GLBOAL EVENTS what’s the chances of both Russia and Ukraine actually making it to the contest? Both of them being disqualified/withdrawing would be a HUGE blow.

It really feels like its pointing to another Italy victory (or potentially Sweden/Poland).

Can we be pro active and try and get a few more acts ejected for TREASON?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom