Eurovision 2023 News

Are you going?

• Total voters
I see that the BBC article has Aberdeen listed as a potential host city. Could you imagine?

• Love
Reactions: COB
I see that the BBC article has Aberdeen listed as a potential host city. Could you imagine?
See you all down at CHEERZ :disco:
cheerz-bar-club.jpg

The WOLVERHAMPTON CIVIC HALL is listed on Wikipedia as a potential venue! :D

Already had TWO straight people message me in a "will you get tickets for us?" way.

It's going to be a fucking nightmare to get any, isn't it?

Reactions: D5K
I know my girls will be AG SHALL WE ALL GO!?

My answer will be a HARD NO. I've put in 30 years+ of fandom and discrimination, so it's every bitch for themselves.

Obviously if one of my nearest and dearest who is much richer than me gets tickets, then THESE RULES DON'T APPLY.

Already had two colleagues express major interest to get tickets. To be fair they are always excited about watching it every year.

Basics to the BACK OF THE TICKET QUEUE please

I’ve just seen someone suggest that the host city should be temporarily annexed by Ukraine for the duration of the contest! :basil:

(They did genuinely seem serious about it too :D)

I hope there’s some dreadful and opportunistic regional tour for the likes of Cheryl Baker, Sonia and Lindsay Dracass to bank a few quid off the back of this

I hope there’s some dreadful and opportunistic regional tour for the likes of Cheryl Baker, Sonia and Lindsay Dracass to bank a few quid off the back of this
SuRie unable to get annual leave from Pizza Express no doubt :(

My American friends are DEAD SET on going. I don't think they appreciate we will be fighting tooth and nail with rabid gays for tickets and hotels.

No good comes from American involvement in Eurovision. (Katrina is an honorary Brit).

Actually I suppose it doesn't take THAT long to get anywhere in the UK, does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom