Eurovision 2023: THE FINAL (20.00 BCT)

:D:D:D

I do love the tone of how he's depicted here. I'm too tired to think of how to describe it but ILL-MANNERED NOISY TYKE FROM THE PROVINCES is a start. Also I like the podium for the 2nd placer being lower than that for the bronze medallist :D

I saw a picture of him yesterday with his bowl cut all skew wiff and it ruined everything :( (if kind of :disco: as well - shatter those illusions, why not!)

"Rapper Kaarija of Finland smiles (:D:D:D) at his press conference after arriving from the Eurovision Song Contest 2023 of Liverpool at the Helsinki airport in Vantaa, Finland on May 14, 2023."

finland-eu-eurovision-esc.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: GNL
Flying home the very next day seems a bit much. I suppose that's what happens when they LOSE :tongueout:

Mind you I suppose they HAD all been in Liverpool for weeks and weeks and he was probably desperate to get home for his snuff :disco:

Flying home the very next day seems a bit much. I suppose that's what happens when they LOSE :tongueout:

Mind you I suppose they HAD all been in Liverpool for weeks and weeks and he was probably desperate to get home for his snuff :disco:
Lucky there was plenty of SEASONAL DEPRESSION on offer in Liverpool.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Honestly no amount of rainbow flags, glitter, drag queens and bumming can take away from the fact that Liverpool looked like the sad unimpressive dive it is.

Nothing I saw impressed me as a location. Visually unexciting.

Of course that's just based on preconceptions, and what I saw on TV.

Not taking anything away from their hosting duty. They appeared to have smashed it.

Liverpool was lovely. Such a varied little city - I was shocked at how many micro-neighbourhoods there were and how different the energy could feel with just a five minute walk from place to place anywhere.

It has one of the most distinct skylines in Britain, plenty of historical and cultural interest - I’m not sure what else it needs to be ‘impressive’.

Reactions: VoR
It has one of the most distinct skylines in Britain, plenty of historical and cultural interest - I’m not sure what else it needs to be ‘impressive’.
I'm sure it's delightful, but it did nothing for me as a city on TV.

Liverpool really was spectacular as a venue.The Eurovillage and the arena being next to eachother, smack bang in the middle of town, and right on the river too, could not have been better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom