Eurovision Drunken Rewatch: MYMU 2005, 11:30 BST

Seriously, I hate when euroqueens boo anyone. Just stay silence if you don't like it, show some respect, you bloody idiot.

Not sticking around for the results girls! It’s been a testing evening!

It’s astonishing how awful the female backing vocals are in Making Your Mind Up.

I feel as if I HAVE to spend 23 minutes on the result now, after spending 50 on that shit.

I just realised the last 10 minutes in the results video are muted, so don't bother with that, sorry!

I just realised the last 10 minutes in the results video are muted, so don't bother with that, sorry!

Bugger!

Oh well, I'll be grateful for it in the morning.

Bugger!

Oh well, I'll be grateful for it in the morning.
Sorry I just noticed, if I knew I would uploaded it to vimeo too. It's a very long a tedious voting and it wasn't close, but if interested I can upload it tomorrow.

Only SIX PAGES for a drunk rewatch? I AM DISAPPOINTED!

One thing I found quite interesting is that despite the sneering tone of some of the show and the obviously atrocious quality of most of the songs, there was still SOME sort of effort being made in terms of production and visibility - decent/famous guest judges (plus Natalie Cassidy), the regional cutaways, just being on BBC1 in general rather than shunted off to BBC CHOICE or whatever. I really don't see why they can't still do something along these lines, even from the perspective of filling a couple of hours of the Saturday night schedule for relatively cheaply.

Why not just watch a Lithuanian quarter final instead? At least there’d be a bit of FOREIGN! The UK entries are notoriously poor (with not exactly recent exceptions including brave Sonia, Katrina, Ginag, etc.), let alone the national selections!

What do we have scheduled for this evening's entertainment? Maybe I should dig out WTG's SANREMO THREAD OF HORRORS.

Reactions: Zu
Yes, it was a real SHITSHOW last night

I stumbled across the UK selection from 1996 the other night. That was dreadful as well, and there were 8 to plough through. I certainly will be suggesting a group 'gnawing off your own cock' before a rewatch of that. Even Gina G couldn't save it.

That's what happen when compulsive post whores like you or Penelope Stagnant are not around. And the programme is really bad.
The quality of my posts is 10/10 THANK YOU

The quality of my posts is 10/10 THANK YOU
giphy.gif

What do we have scheduled for this evening's entertainment? Maybe I should dig out WTG's SANREMO THREAD OF HORRORS.

"@Zu-Klara likes this"

Don't tempt me! I've got HUMAN MISERY: A VISUAL ODYSSEY by Loredana Berte up my sleeve. And some FUN FOR ITALIA with Lollipop and 90s favourite Alexia to give Allafestivalen a run for her money.

Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom