Eurovision Rewatch: Lisbon 2018 (06/06, 20:00 BST)

Also god the week in Lisbon was just absolutely fantastic. I'd take Portugal winning in a heartbeat again, any year.

Fresh from PIZZA EXPRESS :disco:

Oh I saw Finland's entry at pride. She did Your Disco Needs You. QoL.

Have you given her recent album 'Manga' a listen? It's a fave at CASA DI WTG. I nearly entered 'Tan Kalakatan' into ASFM.
Well if it’s a favourite of yours then I MUST give it a listen. Tomorrow afternoon sounds about right.

Wonder which version of Surie we’ll get? I think in the “official” version they replaced it with her dress rehearsal performance

2018 really did have a lot of depth I find. 2016-2019 was a hell of a run. Just a shame about THIS year really

I was meant to see her at Manchester Pride last year. but my friend's awful girlfriend ruined it for us all by being late and dramatic. I also missed Ariana Grande because of her too. (Not as big a loss)
:D

Wonder which version of Surie we’ll get? I think in the “official” version they replaced it with her dress rehearsal performance
Honestly it'll be the most po-faced thing in the world if they run the dress rehearsal version of the SuRie performance here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom