Eurovision Rewatch: Rome 1991 (30/05 20:00)

I have never before noticed how much this man looks like Ian McShane in Lovejoy preparing for a court date.

Oh, God, they're doing her winning song as well. No one wants to see that.

Mrs Suomi and I are having a debate about whether the male presenter is attractive. what say you Moopy?

Well unsurprisingly I’m rather enjoying these extra CANZIONE’S :disco:

Fifteen minutes before the first song. You're right, this does feel more modern than some of the 90s contests.

Oh, this arsehole in her Darling Buds Of May frock has decided to have a sing now as well? Silly of the rest of Europe to bother submitting anything if this pair were putting on a concert anyway.

Don't forget that all the entries tonight are eligible to be covered for the Moopyvision Karaoke Contest, and it closes tomorrow at 6pm so there's still plenty of time!

Don't forget that all the entries tonight are eligible to be covered for the Moopyvision Karaoke Contest, and it closes tomorrow at 6pm so there's still plenty of time!
And don’t forget, if you’ve not sent in your FESTIVAL DI SOLDI entry yet then GET A FUCKING MOVE ON.

Reactions: COB
I did not previously know that the translation of this song's title was 'I'm not old enough to love you'. :gross: And here I thought that Brotherhood Of Man had the ultimate Eurovision paedo anthem.
Sounds a bit like MY ANTHEM

Oh Baby Doll - maybe you should have picked a different cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom