Eurovision Song Celebration 2021: Live-On-Tape - FRI & SAT @ 8pm

I've already forgotten what Roxen did on stage in Rotterdam (that'll be the amnesia :basil:*klunk*), was she getting dragged around the floor like a sack of spuds there too?

This could be the weakest selection of songs since Kvalifikacija za Millstreet.

Reactions: D5K
I’ve switched it off. My enthusiasm for most of these songs wasn’t high and missing out on the chance to see whether Lesley can make her notes when not simultaneously doing a bleep test has finished me.

This performance is much better so far, he's actually being fun and showing personality like he does in the music video.

The way it's a bit like a drag performance that the audience aren't quite drunk enough to go along with :disco:

Denmark basically exactly same between the national final, Eurovision and this taped performance.

12 Denmark
10 Australia
08 Austria
07 Latvia
06 North Macedonia
05 Czech Republic
04 Croatia
03 Poland
02 Estonia
01 Romania

-1 Ireland

These clips are showcasing the production values I want from the karaoke contest this time!

Well that was a decent way to kill an hour. Most of Moopy washing their hair, clearly :tongueout:

Was it though? Krista was the perfect fit for this hopelessly superfluous content.

it was semi interesting to see how much of the graphics were the same as the contest, for some reason I always thought the contest graphics team did that! I suppose maybe they still could have.

mostly identical, sometimes worse. Thought actually Sam Teen’s perf was much more palatable than last week’s!

Also how hopeless is Benny Christo? Is it a choice to sing every syllable like a sex grunt? He made “beautiful” sound like “beaudi-ugh”

Elena's levels seem a bit off! She's singing the verses a lot less obnoxiously than she did in Rotterdam though (from what I can make out :eyes:)

Tonight's broadcast should be a good bit longer than last night's, right?

Russia in a different dress! Was this what she had at their national "final"?

Love the song but this would’ve struggled to get 47 points in total had it been the actual perf.

I didn’t feel anything from that at all.

Reactions: COB
The countries that held national finals really have the edge here.

Reactions: COB
This from Portugal is very similar to the national final performance I think - pretty sure this is the same studio too.

If we had to have some DREARY SHIT from the second semi in the final I’d have much rather it have been GEORGIA :horny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom