Eurovision Song Celebration 2021: Live-On-Tape - FRI & SAT @ 8pm

Maybe we could run a MoopyVote to go along with this Live-On_tape show and announce the results at the end to compensate for not having a proper voting procedure at the end.

Diddy

Rice Queen
Is there a show at all, or will they all just be dumped on youtube en masse?

It seemed from the witless jabbering she was doing in one of her videos, that it's going to be like last year's shows that replaced the semi-final slots. Complete with the dreaded fan recreations :sour:

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
Friday at 8: the semi finalists who didn’t make it, for example Lesley and Uku
Saturday at 8: the finalists

Diddy

Rice Queen
Oh I meant to say that! Bit of a CHOICE to have a nonqualifier show, what were they thinking?

hey everyone, you know all those songs you loved from this year? WELL THEY’RE ON SATURDAY

Jacques

doing it for my lover
Sorry to disappoint @dUb & @Diddy :(

"Neither the MAPS or Embers Live-on-Tape performance will feature in the Eurovision Song Celebration shows, as both artists want the live performance they delivered in Rotterdam to be the version that people remember. Lesley and James will still feature in the shows."

Tisch

Pauline Quirke has passed away...
I'm confused. These Live:On Tape ones are the rehearsals for if any of them got positive tests? These aren't new perfs right?

Ag

User
Do Eurovision have no ownership of the songs? Or at least the performances.

ButterTart

Party dude

"Neither the MAPS or Embers Live-on-Tape performance will feature in the Eurovision Song Celebration shows, as both artists want the live performance they delivered in Rotterdam to be the version that people remember. Lesley and James will still feature in the shows."

At least she’s taken it well.

Jacques

doing it for my lover
I don't understand how the Maps live-on tape could be any worse, having a couple of months to over-think the performance was the issue!

It's a shame for something which is meant to be a 'celebration' but whatever, we surely won't be missing much, don't imagine the recordings are anything other than basic.

Alla

Beast in Black
Did they have to perform it just once or could they give it a go several.times? I think after a few times surely she had to get it right at least.once?

Diddy

Rice Queen
How disappointing
The only time the UK has accepted its fate and the artist doesn’t want to show the performance

and Lesley :( I feel bad for her, but what a bad call. I’m sure I’ll live though

I’m sure fellow last-place finisher Sam Teen has NO SUCH QUALMS

:queenofthenight:

Alla

Beast in Black
I'm confused, so are we getting their performances even if they.don't want to? I guess we will, right?

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work

Lesley wants THAT performance to be the version that people remember? Oh dear.

David 5000

I'll dance alone
Wonder if the BBC have had enough of the criticism that they're worried we'd see how little effort they put into the backup tape? I hope I'm wrong.

COB

I feel GREAT!
This Slovenian screamathon really grew on me!

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
I wonder if the Australian performance will be any different from the one shown in the semi final.

COB

I feel GREAT!
Wish the nasty dudes of Europe had given this a chance :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom