Family Fortunes 2021 (Alla's edition) - Round 1 questions

Are there prizes? I'm crying out for a new TOP HAT but a box of crispy pancakes will do nicely if funds don't suffice for PRICEY COUTURE :disco:
I used to love my old one - here I am pictured below - but it got squashed by a dying pony after SOMEONE poisoned it :oi:

210px-Austin_Lane_Crothers%2C_photograph_of_head_with_top_hat.jpg

This is like Kala hosting FF :disco:

Imagine hosting a moopy game and having a meltdown all at the same time

What a busy day.

Oh that's way too much, I know, but 3 people failed to read properly, I don't want to disqualify anyone else. Just trying to help. x

I usually ban 3 people from my games before they've even started because I am all about tranquillity and passiveness

BREAKING NEWS

Ok, so I wasn't actually disqualifying anyone, just pretending so, to prevent people ruining the game like has happened before. But in true Alla's style things went out of hand. :shy: @RJN, @Queen of the Bay & Rhythmbarbican, you are back in the game for round one 🥰 @Rhythmbarbican you were the absolute worst, how is that not discussing questions, are you taking the piss? Don't do it again or you'll feel the wrath of Alla. :shock:

And now that you know how strict and hysterical Alla is, please behave. Or else :)

Much love and 🍆🍑 xoxo

I'm gonna tag some people that might be interested and I didn't see around, so don't make a drama if I don't tag you, I assume you'll play (or you never do, fair enough). x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom