Friday considers a change in career

I feel remarkably pleasant after a lot of alcohol yesterday/last night, which is good as I have a few hours to make myself presentable for a little date.

Couldn’t find any mirror puns in there.

I've woken up feeling quite serene.

Although getting Mr Ag to turn his alarm off this morning, he told me "after this I've got the last of the chicken." I said "have you?". "Yeah look its last of the chicken" "where?" He shows me his phone and says "look here's the ch... oh I'm so tired".

@dUb I was watching IMHO last night and they mentioned that they did cameos and I thought that would be nice for dUb. It's now today and all you get is a lousy happy birthday from me.

• Love
Reactions: dUb
@dUb I was watching IMHO last night and they mentioned that they did cameos and I thought that would be nice for dUb. It's now today and all you get is a lousy happy birthday from me.
I was thinking the same when I saw that! More than happy with the classic approach, thank you!

Thanks everyone - sorry to hijack the daily thread but it’s a nice throwback to old Moopy/Dot as well innit

@jivafox your incredulousness warmed my decaying heart

@dUb
raw

I've woken up feeling quite serene.

Although getting Mr Ag to turn his alarm off this morning, he told me "after this I've got the last of the chicken." I said "have you?". "Yeah look its last of the chicken" "where?" He shows me his phone and says "look here's the ch... oh I'm so tired".
Apparently the other night I very loudly and clearly instructed someone to "just set it down there, please. Just left of centre."

Guys it’s okay, the headteacher and I were laughing so much that the class were completely bemused, and I used it to model to the children how to react when someone calls you a name that isn’t true

Last edited:
Supposed to be going to Bolton next weekend for normal heterosexual reasons, but it looks like everyone is dying of the pox :(
Would it be reckless of me to just say bollocks to it and go anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom