Friday peruses the cocktail menu

I think I might REACH OUT to someone else in the organisation to get this damned invoice paid :)

I’m still waiting for an invoice to be paid by one of my more cuntish clienrs SIX WEEKS after I sent it and am strangely not feeling very inclined to get out of bed to do any more work for them :)

"Hi, it's Zu here. I sent you the invoice for the work I did six weeks ago and it hasn't been paid yet. I'm just ringing to check that you received it and am wondering when you'll be paying it as my usual terms are 30 days."

Kidnap their BELOVED POOCH.

It worked for Catherine Martin :)

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I think I might REACH OUT to someone else in the organisation to get this damned invoice paid :)

I would reach out with a samurai sword if the cash ain't in yr paws by noon on Monday.

Can I be arsed to go to WALTHAMSTOW tonight for a post-punk disco or will I just sit on my sofa drinking gin again

I cannot face the journey from Hackney to Walthamstow, let alone from HAMMERSMITH!
Well QUITE. But then I have spent the last 18 months whinging about not being able to go out, and a friend I haven't seen since the before times is going, and it's in the TRADES CLUB which describes itself as "Phoenix Nights, the dark side" 😍

Evening at my mum's tonight with sister and brother, their families and spawn for a manky overpriced chinese that they all reckon is the best chinese but it really isn't.

I am wearing my new Skechers because I am old. Not the hideous pair that spawn bought me for my birthday but the slightly less hideous pair I exchanged them for. Everybody raves about how Skechers are so comfy and like wearing slippers but they just make my feet feel too hot and claustrophobic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom