Geri - Rainbow Woman

Her own Spanish mother from Spain gets on her hands and knees to crawl and hide from her. Dyaknowhattamean?

Didn’t she have a son a while ago? Horatio or something equally ludicrous?

I do hope BB Madge and George Hex Hector Remix Michael Jr both turn out to be amazing singers who aren't remotely interested in stardom or telling anyone who'll listen that they're 1 quarter Spanish, and also that Geru constantly opens up their mail containing job offers from people who have never replied to her.

Very much the anti-Steps in terms of blatantly not caring less what the fans want or indeed ANYONE AT ALL

I can't believe she let that documentary go to air :D

Hoping is a surprise duet with Beckham tbh. Two of the weakest voices from the SG on a song would be enough to end me.

Reactions: Zu
new photo from her youtube channel

AATXAJwjWzBdGvKQRpsDCeCTjRP-FMUD2ZhCjTUPlMoX

She looks nice.

Is her WHITE ERA officially over?

The image is like an unreleased screenshot from the never filmed Let Me Love You More video (that should have been!)

I think this is a new series of BOOKS. After the hugely successful Ugenia Lavenda SERIES.

Reactions: SDF
Are we getting this tomorrow?!

George keeping everything crossed that he doesn’t get a shout out from her again from heaven

and this project is already no PHENOMENAL WOMAN, but then, WHAT IS?

Details announced here. (Oh, it's on the Evening E X P R E S S so the link got stop-funding-hate'd, but google it x)

It's a weekly Youtube series, and will feature music she's written. The first episode is about Elizabeth I, and 'Rainbow Woman' is a reference to The Rainbow Portrait of Elizabeth I.

Get that lucrative Year 4 history student streaming coin, Ginge :disco:

4a658a1b-4696-4af6-a82b-a7218443d95c.jpg

Well I'm guessing her Elizabeth won't be yoo-hoo-ing Samantha Joooones. Well done Geru for failing to understand your appeal less and less since 1998.

Reactions: Zu
Unless she's been influenced by Queen Jane and gives us rousing finale numbers 80% bangers 20% bangers and mash (ups).

Details announced here. (Oh, it's on the Evening E X P R E S S so the link got stop-funding-hate'd, but google it x)

It's a weekly Youtube series, and will feature music she's written. The first episode is about Elizabeth I, and 'Rainbow Woman' is a reference to The Rainbow Portrait of Elizabeth I.

Get that lucrative Year 4 history student streaming coin, Ginge :disco:

4a658a1b-4696-4af6-a82b-a7218443d95c.jpg
WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS THAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom