Gwen Stefani - True Babe

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél

A new Gwen Stefani single incoming, and it doesn't seem too 'Slow Clap' coded thankfully.

Apparently it was co-written by Jack and Coke, most famous for co-producing Euphoria, and has a pop/rock sound. :disco:

I’m cautiously excited. And hoping an album will follow with certain songs trashed throughout the past ten years.

Bitch turned down Elastic Heart and The Heart Wants What it Wants and went for Slow Clap. And where is she now? She needs to hand over the creative control of her career to someone.

Last edited:
Apparently it was co-written by Jack and Coke, most famous for co-producing Euphoria, and has a pop/rock sound. :disco:

I’m cautiously excited. And hoping an album will follow with certain songs trashed throughout the past ten years.

Bitch turned down Elastic Heart and The Heart Wants What it Wants and went for Slow Clap. And where is she now? She needs to hand over the creative control of her career to someone.

For what it's worth, I don't think she turned down 'The Heart Wants What It Wants'. I think it was just given to Selena because she's a bigger name. That's what Gwen has hinted at in interviews anyway.

For what it's worth, I don't think she turned down 'The Heart Wants What It Wants'. I think it was just given to Selena because she's a bigger name. That's what Gwen has hinted at in interviews anyway.

too bad. Selena might be the bigger name for Millennials at the time but her barely there vocals let down the song. I love Gwen's delivery of the middle-8. Listening to both back to back it sounds like they left some Gwen vocals in the final version.

omg, that snippet it's kind of serving album track and culture-appropriating anthem Legendary Lovers by Katy Perry :disco:

It shows how out of touch I am with modern stars if Selena Gomez is a bigger name than Gwen Stefani!

Maybe she is with the younger Gen-z & Streaming/TikTok audience, I mean, Selena Gomez has a top 10 Billboard hit at this moment with a song that was released in August 2022 :shock:

What shows is she doing apart from Pink at Hyde Park? Is she doing a TOUR

wait. this new clip sounds kinda like classic Gwen. the vocals are giving 90s No Doubt

It sounds better than SLOW CLAP at least, like, miles better.

The less said about Spark The Fire the better.

I'm loving that. I always thought Olivia Rodriguez had that Gwen sound, more so than Hayley Williams.

Gwen and Fergie's solo careers seem to have followed the same trajectory; or at least they remind me of eachothers

She’s really naming the new album GXVE, isn’t she? :manson: Well I guess it goes well with LAMB. This has her MDNA era written all over it.

I guess it’s a mix of ”give” and ”GX” which she uses to sign her social media messages. Her make up line is also called GXVE.

the album is out on my BIRTHDAY so it better be GOOD! only a month away :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom