HAPPY BIRTHDAY RJN SATURDAY

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
season 5 waylan smithers GIF

Happy birthday RJN!

We're having an Encanto party later for Dannii, come join us for cake!

• Love
Reactions: RJN
Happy birthday @RJN

I hope you enjoy donuts for breakfast or whatever it is Americans eat.

Also good morning everyone, apparently there's some sort of local fair/fayre on today so I'm planning to have a look at that later :o

Happy birthday @RJN. I hope it's all you ever dreamed it could be.

Also good morning everyone, apparently there's some sort of local fair/fayre on today so I'm planning to have a look at that later :o

The Scholastic book fair, back in town!

I have my niece and her husband and kids over so am having an EASTER EGG HUNT. I need to buy them first as I am quite disorganised and Easter is still 2 weeks away but they are heading back to Ireland this evening and I won’t see them for Easter. So your very own Rita needs a bullet up her arse, and not to be tempted by a nice glass of vino.

happy birthday to my FAVOURITE Aries Kylie Ann stan from Georgia 💋

now LET ME see ya in your BIRTHDAY SUIT!

• Love
Reactions: RJN
ugh people keep dropping out of my birthday drinks due to this cunt cold going round :angry: oh well I'M GETTING HAMMERED (later)
I’ll come if you buy my train ticket and book a hotel for me :)

ugh people keep dropping out of my birthday drinks due to this cunt cold going round :angry: oh well I'M GETTING HAMMERED (later)

There’s an secret underground Encanto party somewhere in London tonight so you can go there

My friend told me she wasn’t going to my party and I jokingly asked her what could be more important than me, and she said she had a funeral to go to :D:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom