Happy New Year Moopy!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

526C846D-D688-430C-91A7-6CD324CB0841.png

Popped on The Fall's 1984 opus right enough. Start as we mean to continue...yearning for something 40 years in the past that I missed at the time...:confused:

Reactions: LTZ
I’ve woken up from my nap and now I have to get ready for the party I’m going to and I would rather die

• Care
What is with the music choices for the London NYE Fireworks display?

Lulu in 2023?

:manson:

The soundtrack is always consistently terrible.

Whoever is responsible needs firing.

I can’t imagine dragging myself down to the Thames to watch the fireworks whilst Lulu plays when I could just STAY IN or KILL MYSELF.

Any "new mes" in here? Or are y'all planning on staying the same old miserable crowd? (I am)

Just felt like saying: You’re my favourite message board on the world wide net and then some .. Happy new year to all of you , may the new year bring joy and love and happiness to each and every one of you !

What an absolute sweetheart.

This thread was definitely a whirlwind, and is probably the reason I continue to post here.

Remember girls, OBESEDOGEYSROCK!!!

• Love
I think around 5pm I was feeling bad, then finally started being sick around 8 (I'm blaming a chicken stir fry from the butchers - Jane McDonald would be fumin'). Really not the way I'd have pictured myself getting it from both ends at New Year. I'm still feeling so weak (Belinda would be sympathetic), but I can feel it becoming over now.

So yes, happy new year everyone.

My sister has WhatsApp'd me to say Freed From Desire was played at the London NYC fireworks. Get that promo GALA. My head was probably staring down the toilet at the time - the first purge was so violent it splashed back in my eye (my last facial of the year).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom