Hollyoaks actress sacked after posting OnlyFans pics

The INTERVIEW so I don't come across as some sort of SOURCELESS BLABBERMOUTH! :kim:

SARAH Jayne Dunn has spoken out after her Hollyoaks exit - admitting that she "really struggled" financially as the Channel 4 soap "isn't well paid".

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, the 40-year-old star has laid bare her experience after 26 years playing Mandy Richardson.

"People talk about massive six-figure salaries but the reality is that if your character isn't in a big storyline for a while you can end up struggling some months."

The TV favourite added: "I've definitely experienced that myself. There are periods I haven't known how I was going to get through the next month."

Earlier this week, The Sun revealed that Sarah Jayne's tenure on the popular show had come to an abrupt end after a row over her involvement with OnlyFans.

The beauty had been stripping off online for several weeks after joining the 18+ website, which sees users pay a subscription fee for exclusive saucy snaps.

However, Hollyoaks' bosses warned her over her conduct as the show has a young audience, with producers finally taking the decision to axe Sarah Janye from the job.

Despite her being one of their biggest stars, they feared Sarah's raunchy online content was at odds with the show's young viewers.

They have since been accused of being "hypocrites" by fans, who have claimed that the soap's storylines are racier than her pics.

Sarah has enjoyed six separate stints on Hollyoaks over the years, most recently reprising her role in 2017.

In a statement earlier this week, a Hollyoaks spokeswoman said: “Hollyoaks is a youth-facing drama with many young viewers, who follow our cast very closely, both in the soap and outside of it.

“We take our responsibility to our young audience very seriously and therefore the show does not allow any Hollyoaks cast members to be active on certain 18+ websites.

“We had hoped we could reach a resolution with Sarah that would allow her to remain in her role as Mandy, but we respect her choice to continue to produce content on OnlyFans.

“In the past four years since her return to the show her legacy character has been an integral part of some our most important storylines and we will be very sad to see her go.”
I don't think anyone would disbelieve you. If you're going to make stuff up I hope it would be a bit more A List.

So according to DS, Mandy had her OFF SCREEN exit last night

Shes suddenly flew off to live in America for a new job :D without telling her pregnant teen daughter "incase she tried to change her mind" :D Classic Hollyoaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom