Hollyoaks actress sacked after posting OnlyFans pics

I posted this in the Hollyoaks thread earlier but obviously no-one reads that :D

Did Mandy never have a special name on Lowculture?
They called the college the Mandy Richardson Community College out of respect for the endless tragedy she endured.

Slabface, The Other One and Rapebot could only dream of such things.

Let's remind ourselves of the sort of wholesome photoshoots Hollyoaks made its name with. I especially like the inclusion of Terri Dwyer to turn this stunning vista into a dangerwank should your eyes glide too far to the right.

hollyoaks hotties.png

My era of Hollyoaks was when EVIL CLAIRE was in it, and then got poached to play the exact same character in Eastenders for two weeks.
The mid 00s were very good. The lead up to - and aftermath of - the pub explosion is still one of my favourite collection of episodes in any soap ever, and it continued the rich tradition of students being killed off in huge disasters after not having had a storyline for six months.

Oh loved Claire.

Loved it when Ben the fireman was in it, Izzie was fab too.
oh and obviously Craig Dean and Steph Dean with her About You Now moment :disco:

The mid 00s were very good. The lead up to - and aftermath of - the pub explosion is still one of my favourite collection of episodes in any soap ever, and it continued the rich tradition of students being killed off in huge disasters after not having had a storyline for six months.

Did anybody ever actually graduate?

Oh and had a thing for Cameron Clark too :D Bless him with his OCD

And back in the day they actually had normal, quite boring names like Carol and Tony and Ruth, and now they're all called DeAngelo and Avensis and Jentina.

Let's remind ourselves of the sort of wholesome photoshoots Hollyoaks made its name with. I especially like the inclusion of Terri Dwyer to turn this stunning vista into a dangerwank should your eyes glide too far to the right.

View attachment 6065
Awww Carol 🥰 although I cannot remember either of the other brunettes and I think I used to get Blonde 1 and Blonde 3 muddled up.

I'll always have a soft spot for Brendan Brady

Emmett “J” Scanlan is in a dreadful series called Kin at the moment basically playing Brendan Brady. He really only has one mode as an actor - constipated whispering.

Emmett “J” Scanlan is in a dreadful series called Kin at the moment basically playing Brendan Brady. He really only has one mode as an actor - constipated whispering.
Does he get his arse out?

Sadly/Luckily (delete as applicable), he doesn’t. Just mopes around muttering moodily.

Last edited:
What used to really annoy me about Hollyoaks was how the characters had NO consistency whatsoever. Someone would be lovely for five years, then they'd want to do an ISSUE-LED storyline so they'd be a domestic abuser for a few months, and then they'd be back to being lovely after the storyline was over.

After spending the evening in a Hollyoaks Wiki loop I realised that Blonde 3 was the lesbain and it was actually Geri and Jude that I used to get confused, and I’m still not sure which of those is Blonde 1.

After spending the evening in a Hollyoaks Wiki loop I realised that Blonde 3 was the lesbain and it was actually Geri and Jude that I used to get confused, and I’m still not sure which of those is Blonde 1.
Oh well, at least you didn't waste an entire night

What used to really annoy me about Hollyoaks was how the characters had NO consistency whatsoever. Someone would be lovely for five years, then they'd want to do an ISSUE-LED storyline so they'd be a domestic abuser for a few months, and then they'd be back to being lovely after the storyline was over.
There's always been a sort of pin the tail on the donkey quality to how storylines are assigned.

Someone's going to be a wife beater... Lewis?
Someone's turning gay... Craig?

No precedent to state that this was ever the case, just picking a character at random and changing everything about them to suit the storyline.

If you're a male character you'll either turn gay, sleep with Mercedes, try to murder Mercedes or be murdered by Warren.

McQueen Rank!

1. Jacq-eh
2. Mercedes
3. Michaela
4. John-Paul
5. Carmel
6. Tina

Nana? Don't know her. There's probably about 8 more since then who I don't know

McQueen Rank!

1. Jacq-eh
2. Mercedes
3. Michaela
4. John-Paul
5. Carmel
6. Tina

Nana? Don't know her. There's probably about 8 more since then who I don't know
Tina was SO WET, infuriating.
Jacqui was bloody brilliant it’s nice when they occasionally employ people who can act!

In an interesting (?) ASIDE to this story, I saw DARK KNIGHT legend Sarah Jayne Dunn say in an interview that one of the reasons she opened this account in the first place was because her earnings were so inconsistent on Hollyoaks - some months she struggled to pay the bills if she didn't have a lot of scenes.

I assume this means the actors are now employed as freelancers on a scene-by-scene basis rather than a regular salary. Quite weird to think you could be a TV STAR yet also basically BROKE at the same time.

Last edited:
The INTERVIEW so I don't come across as some sort of SOURCELESS BLABBERMOUTH! :kim:

SARAH Jayne Dunn has spoken out after her Hollyoaks exit - admitting that she "really struggled" financially as the Channel 4 soap "isn't well paid".

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, the 40-year-old star has laid bare her experience after 26 years playing Mandy Richardson.

"People talk about massive six-figure salaries but the reality is that if your character isn't in a big storyline for a while you can end up struggling some months."

The TV favourite added: "I've definitely experienced that myself. There are periods I haven't known how I was going to get through the next month."

Earlier this week, The Sun revealed that Sarah Jayne's tenure on the popular show had come to an abrupt end after a row over her involvement with OnlyFans.

The beauty had been stripping off online for several weeks after joining the 18+ website, which sees users pay a subscription fee for exclusive saucy snaps.

However, Hollyoaks' bosses warned her over her conduct as the show has a young audience, with producers finally taking the decision to axe Sarah Janye from the job.

Despite her being one of their biggest stars, they feared Sarah's raunchy online content was at odds with the show's young viewers.

They have since been accused of being "hypocrites" by fans, who have claimed that the soap's storylines are racier than her pics.

Sarah has enjoyed six separate stints on Hollyoaks over the years, most recently reprising her role in 2017.

In a statement earlier this week, a Hollyoaks spokeswoman said: “Hollyoaks is a youth-facing drama with many young viewers, who follow our cast very closely, both in the soap and outside of it.

“We take our responsibility to our young audience very seriously and therefore the show does not allow any Hollyoaks cast members to be active on certain 18+ websites.

“We had hoped we could reach a resolution with Sarah that would allow her to remain in her role as Mandy, but we respect her choice to continue to produce content on OnlyFans.

“In the past four years since her return to the show her legacy character has been an integral part of some our most important storylines and we will be very sad to see her go.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom