I’m A Celebrity 2019

If I were from Essex, liked the sound of my own voice and wanted more camera time, I'd say Miles was a "sowt". But I'm not, so I'll just say he's given me a twitch.

Do we see any potential for fights though? I am fed up of this show turning in to a love in.

Where are Kim Woodburn and Lady C when you need them?

Do we see any potential for fights though? I am fed up of this show turning in to a love in.

Where are Kim Woodburn and Lady C when you need them?
Its been a bit lovely for a while. We need a cunt.

Not a chance in hell I would be seen DEAD walking that plank. Those dreadful boots they need to wear.

How degrading.

Nadine blaming the gays for not being friends with the other girls :disco:

Where were those tens of gays when she was constructing Nadine 2.0?

I did laugh when I thought she said everyone had Mein Kampf.

Rather low-key so far. At least no one was singing Dude Looks Like A Lady this time, good grief Caitlyn.

Oh, and lovely Jane-idolising Adele <3

I hope this prompts Jane's team to upload the Cruising with Jane song numbers onto YouTube. None of my DMs have been answered.

It has been terribly dull so far. I felt quite optimistic as the line up is pretty decent but no one is really doing it for me yet.

Kirk from Corrie, and Minty from Eastenders are going in tomorrow. That will stir things up. :side-eye:

I thought the Adele/Roman conflict over the Jane pic was pretty juicy.

Adele is HATED on Twitter by the by. Fitting for the first ever BB contestant to be booed on exit.

Is there a backstory to Adele? Or was it the calling a rich white son of a famous person prejudiced all just too much?

No particular backstory. I think people have seen through her attempts at being wacky/random with the photo.

Don’t worry folks Minty from Eastenders and Kirk from Corrie are here to save the day

Diane Warren's line of the night: "who does the toe belong to?"

Eastender persona non grata is grating on me.

For a slab of human bubble wrap, I'm not into that rugby DJ at all.

Ian Wright seems like a bit of a prick to boot. I missed last night so think I may have missed some drama.

I think I would have snapped at Andrew too. I don’t know how many times Ian had to say he did not want the crocodile foot.

The good thing about these 3 though is SURELY they will all be arguing by the end of the first week.

Loving Nadine so far, she's cute and funny and not as up her arse as I thought she was.

Adele is just trying too hard and its very cringe.

Has anyone caught the ITV2 spin off show? Emily Atack does not really have the warmth of Scarlet Moffat does she?

Katie Price has made some rather unsavoury comments about her online though, so her face may be like THUNDER because of that.

I really do wish Katie Price would PISS OFF.

Do we really have no gifs of Caitlyn falling out of that window?

Loving Nadine so far, she's cute and funny and not as up her arse as I thought she was.

Adele is just trying too hard and its very cringe.

Nadine is coming across well. She needs a few more moments or she'll be an early out though.

Agree about Adele.

Nadine is definitely my favourite after watching tonight’s show so far and nothing seems to phase her.

Jacqueline is really growing on me, and I think she will go far.

Nadine is definitely my favourite after watching tonight’s show so far and nothing seems to phase her.

I'm a bit behind but Nadine was great in the trial and I enjoyed her unsettling rugby guy with her knicker facecloth.

Jacqueline is definitely being featured heavily. She does come across as a bit of a stroppy teenager at times though.

Have we ever had a vegetarian in the jungle? They all seem to tuck in to the disgusting looking meat provided.

Crying really isn’t going to help Jacqueline’s case. She needs to suck it up, and use all her acting talant to get through the task acting as non plussed as possible so the public don’t vote her again.

I expected her to be screaming and crying all the time but she’s got a great attitude ! Love her

Yeah Jacqueline crying at the end of the show is only going to lead to more trials

Have we ever had a vegetarian in the jungle? They all seem to tuck in to the disgusting looking meat provided.

Gillian McKeith was vegan, I think. Setting vegan rights back 15 years while she was at it. She is an anomaly though. I don't think ANYONE else who is a vegetarian/vegan would even consider the show though, they've stopped using live animals for tasks but they're still using animals for entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom