Iceland 2022: Systur - Með hækkandi sól

Somewhat unexpected! It's very pleasant but I think we're gonna be stuck back in the SF with that. :(

The Kelly Sisters (aka: Sigga, Beta & Elín) won! :shock: :disco:

I don’t mind this (especially as it’s in foreign -for now at least) but I can’t see this doing very much, even though The Kelly Family are still of course much loved in countries such as Poland. Might as well save the air fare, spend it on a good wash and stay at home nibbling on puffins :disco:

Well that’s a STONE COLD BORE

I'm fascinated that from the ACTUAL Kelly Family, Maite Kelly has gone on to become some big shot SCHLAGER SINGER in Germany :D :disco:

I think this song has potential to sneak through with jury help, the main challenge to overcome will be what draw they get and getting enough televote support to pass the qualification threshold. :shy:

I think this song has potential to sneak through with jury help, the main challenge to overcome will be what draw they get and getting enough televote support to pass the qualification threshold. :shy:
Oh this is so getting the death slot in the final if it qualifies, isn’t it? :D

I'm fascinated that from the ACTUAL Kelly Family, Maite Kelly has gone on to become some big shot SCHLAGER SINGER in Germany :D :disco:

I’m not sure who’s been her advisor but they’ve done a very good job of it. Better that than hanging around with her grubby siblings, who are still at it (apart from poor dead Barby)

I’m not sure who’s been her advisor but they’ve done a very good job of it. Better that than hanging around with her grubby siblings, who are still at it (apart from poor dead Barby)
and Paddy Kelly who joined a monastery in France for six years. :D When he left, went solo and when he's not making music, is apparently selling candles. :D :disco:

Who is the true success story? :shock:

Yessss!
First mission of Jenifer forum is to get L'Amour & Moi on Spotify
Let's go spam Mercury Music Group, Universal Music France, Fontana Ltd. and Jenifer's social media/contact links :disco:

or get aquaplex on the case :disco:

and Paddy Kelly who joined a monastery in France for six years. :D When he left, went solo and when he's not making music, is apparently selling candles. :D :disco:

Who is the true success story? :shock:
:disco: MAITE UND PADDY of course

Actually I didn’t know that he sells candles. Because I am as I am, I find this quite exciting :disco:

Let's go spam Mercury Music Group, Universal Music France, Fontana Ltd. and Jenifer's social media/contact links :disco:

or get aquaplex on the case :disco:
Yes aquaplex can do it :D
The Paradis Secret album popped up the other day I swear it wasn't there a few weeks ago

I’m going to be fucked when I approach the gates of heaven / hell

Higher power: “What did you do with your life?”

Me: “Watched a documentary about Maite Kelly in German. Spent hours arguing / getting hysterical about pointless rubbish on the internet with people I never actually met. Ate crisps.”

WTF is this shitshow of a result? I mean, I don't hate it - it's quite sweet and charming but hardly essential.

The sheer chaos of the Rekyavikurdaetur performance would have been MOST WELCOME in this year's contest, and a very memorable entry for the ages.

60694B84-998E-4CA8-99D2-4DE1408B07C5.jpeg

Systür!

This is really sweet, isn’t it? I want to listen to it in an Icelandic field, wind blowing through my hair and sheep hopping around me!

Sheep don’t ‘grow’ anywhere love..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom