If you started your own podcast, what would it be about?

COB

honk
Things gay people like is already taken, so nobody say that :tongueout:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb

ZenGiraffe

There's nothing grey about my gardens.
I came very close to producing a podcast on Scottish myths/ghost stories etc, but I got a new job and the project sort of got left on the shelf and I don't think anyone else picked it up.

Reactions: COB

Barnacle

Climb on through my window.
I wanted to do a storytelling podcast where I sat with a friend, read a story or folktale tied to a theme and discussed it, then closed with a relevant poem. But we never bothered and then the moment passed.

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
My girl Molicious/Sniffles and I actually recorded a PILOT EPISODE of a podcast about moving home to Ireland having lived abroad.

Things came to an abrupt halt for reasons I will not disclose and no audio exists

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
I can't think of anything and now I'm having an existential crisis so thanks COB :(

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
I reckon you could get some good mileage out of a podcast on Queen consorts (women who were married to Kings, rather than your Elizabeths and Victorias) but the optics of me MANSPLAINING women in history aren't it :D

Last edited:

Mugatu

onlyfans.com/mugatu
There seems to be more football podcasts than football clubs these days, so I'd have to take the ambitious step of adapting the Diana Day By Day Twitter account into a podcast (with immersive real-life sound effects).

I'm quite interested in 1990s to 2000s history, so I also think a podcast running through the Tony B. Liar/ZaNu LieBore years might be a good idea, if nobody has done it already.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
I like a good natter about nostalgia in general. I'd have a mixture of people from different generations talking about their take on a different subject every episode, for people who were there to experience a news event, piece of technology or pop culture phenomenon and how they view it.

Ag

User
Gay history is something I'm super hot on and there seems to be a gap in the market.

COB

honk
I would probably be true to myself and do a videogames themed podcast, because god knows THAT isn't a crowded market or anything :basil:

I like the idea of myself and a co-host (giraffe or otherwise) talking about a notable game each episode, having played through it over the previous week. The hosts would have alternating weeks of getting to pick the game, so one host or the other would generally be more familiar with the subject matter. Actually, maybe it would work better as a twitch stream :tongueout:

COB

honk
I also like the idea of making ZG watch every episode of iconic Nineties space opera Babylon 5 and recording his thoughts :eyes:

RJN

User
I also like the idea of making ZG watch every episode of iconic Nineties space opera Babylon 5 and recording his thoughts :eyes:
Does he get to make you watch things too? Because that’s actually an interesting idea. Each week a different couple makes each other watch their favorite things and discuss

• Wow

RJN

User
Does he get to make you watch things too? Because that’s actually an interesting idea. Each week a different couple makes each other watch their favorite things and discuss
I’ve decided this is the podcast I want to make

ZenGiraffe

There's nothing grey about my gardens.
Our experience with Shrek the Musical last night suggests not...

• Haha
Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom