I'm having an Army of Lovers bonanza tonight...

Oh I had one last week. I had to stick on the DVD Hurrah Hurrah Apocalypse TWICE just to satisfy my fixation. They simply DIDN'T release ENOUGH MUSIC.

I really should invest in some studio albums. I only have their Greatest Hits.

I really should invest in some studio albums. I only have their Greatest Hits.

They really ARE worth it. I'd recommend Massive Luxury Overdose followed by The Gods of Earth and Heaven.

SAME. The G-A-Y 2007(ish) comeback that was mentioned last week sometime by Agnetha was NOT ENOUGH.

I couldn't go. It was nearly as disastrous as when I Couldn't make Bananarama's (then) likely ONLY SHOW IN A GAZILLION YEARS. I had actual TEARS at that one, mind :D

I couldn't go. It was nearly as disastrous as when I Couldn't make Bananarama's (then) likely ONLY SHOW IN A GAZILLION YEARS. I had actual TEARS at that one, mind :D

They literally only did one song (Crucified) before the next band was brought on (Alcazar). Was it worth Dominika and Jean-Pierre's AIR FARE? Well tbh yes.

They literally only did one song (Crucified) before the next band was brought on (Alcazar). Was it worth Dominika and Jean-Pierre's AIR FARE? Well tbh yes.

I remember indeed. But that was the point- it was ALSO about ALCAZAR and THE REST OF THE EVENING as much as them.

But there are times when you are TRULY in the PRESENCE Of GREATNESS and ANYONE ANYWHERE who has made "Crucified" and "Obsession" deserves EVERY PLAUDIT I CAN OFFER...

Oh WHAT a GOOD IDEA for my day WORKING AT HOME and waiting for a NEW BED to be delivered

DISCO
EXTRAVAGANZA
DISCO
EXTRAVAGANZA

I remember indeed. But that was the point- it was ALSO about ALCAZAR and THE REST OF THE EVENING as much as them.

But there are times when you are TRULY in the PRESENCE Of GREATNESS and ANYONE ANYWHERE who has made "Crucified" and "Obsession" deserves EVERY PLAUDIT I CAN OFFER...

BWO were also fucking fabulous. But yes it truly IS ludicrous as to how great AoL were. It's clear Bard still has the song writing talent so I'd WELCOME a comeback.

ALL of the Bard's stuff is great, with varying degrees of marvellousness, but the AoL are a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL

Louis the LOWER you GO the BETTER I FEEL
Ludvig the LOWER I GO the BETTER you FEEL
Yeah Louis the LOWER you GO the BETTER we BOTH FEEL
Sure and I'm STUCK

VOODOO MAN come and TAKE MY HAND.
VOODOO MAN to the PROMISED LAND.

Is Samuel really harping on about a lesser known Army of Lovers related project? Just COME OUT already.

I really don't remember hearing 'Dog' before

Quite EXTRAORDINARY

Time for a topical bump.

My current top 10:

1. Crucified
2. Sexual Revolution
3. Israelism
4. La plage de Saint Tropez
5. Venus And Mars
6. Obsession
7. Lit de parade
8. Give My Life
9. I Am
10. Let The Sunshine In

Last edited:
It's all about Lit De Parade for me. What a chorus.

Last edited:
CURRENTLY:

1. Obsession
2. Crucified
3. Israelism
4. My Army Of Lovers
5. I Am
6. Lit De Parade
7. Ride The Bullet
8. Let The Sunshine In
9. Carry My Urn To Ukraine
10.Candyman Messiah

Last edited:
This is FABULOUS (make sure you turn on the subtitles for non Swedish speakers)

I had no idea they PROPERLY HATED EACH OTHER :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed they (not sure which members) have reformed for Melodifestivalen. Anyone heard this yet?

:D

I should have clarified - has anyone heard the SONG? Although, to be fair, this could potentially also be a stupid question as I've not made any effort to go and see if it's on youtube myself.

LA CAMILLA'S solo album is ON ITS WAY TO ME AS WE SPEAK too- it's been an Ebay RARITY for YEARS but she's just reissued it along with her TELL ALL BOOK :disco:

I need to hear that youtube clip. I'll have a wee listen when I get in. I knew they fell out but I'm not entirely sure of any of the details. When she originally left the band, I remember La Camilla was on MTV Europe putting it down to petty squabbling.

LA CAMILLA'S solo album is ON ITS WAY TO ME AS WE SPEAK too- it's been an Ebay RARITY for YEARS but she's just reissued it along with her TELL ALL BOOK :disco:

Is that the one with Everytime You Lie on it? Give us a wee REVUE when it arrives.

I've just popped LTSI into the big G

Tune of the moment is "The Particle Song." It's just ridiculous! "Einstein on the beach, science out of reach, atoms sing along, to Einstein on the beach"

I'd try to explore a bit of Vacuum earlier today but they really do VERY little for me. I Breathe aside.

I've only just discover The Particle Song - I love it :disco:

It might possibly be the best pop song ever written about a supercollider.

I've just noticed that 'Carry My Urn To Ukraine' contains the FRANKLY UNBEATABLE COUPLET

"Army Of Lovers ON PARADE
FLASH LINGERIE and then INVADE"

:disco:

Last edited:
LET the sun SHINE
LET the SUN SHINE IN
the SUN SHINE IN!

Truly MILITANT levels of fabulosity :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom