IMPROMPTU (or often not so impromptu) MOOPY JUKEBOX (or this new YouTube thing) EVENING :disco:

I won't be home from work until 10, but I'll join then

I'm in the room playing dance music (and Kano) to myself, feel free to drop in and out whenever :)

I definitely recommend laptop if you possibly can.

If you drop out your songs stay in the queue, which is good if you've just lost connection or whatever briefly. But annoying if you've actually fucked off and everyone else has to listen to whatever you've left behind. :D

However we just made three very annoying girls go POOF apparently and ABBA is very welcome :disco:

I'm currently RATING EUROVISION SONGS, and I'm ON A BIT OF A ROLL, but may pop in later.

I definitely recommend laptop if you possibly can.

If you drop out your songs stay in the queue, which is good if you've just lost connection or whatever briefly. But annoying if you've actually fucked off and everyone else has to listen to whatever you've left behind. :D
Can't wait for Lucille to fall asleep later and leave with a 20 minute COCAINE ANTHAM

Octy youā€™re back?! :o:disco:

Yes this was great @Kate. I preferred it to JQBX as the videos are that little more engaging (and the comments which turned into erm tags :eyes:)

Buggy as FUCK and no idea what was going on with Iguana's but (for me anyway) it was good enough. Would like to do this again, or alternate between the two... Whatever people feel like at the time!

Thank you Kate! Having videos was great and really added to the experience. HOWEVER I had so much trouble getting it to work that I ended up stressed and storming off. When I came back it was a bit better, but I prefer JQBX because I just have normal anxiety levels during that

šŸ‘šŸ» Thanks Kate! Was a fun few hours .. I loved the outrage over downvotes and anonymous feedback. It all felt very #circlechat but all in good fun. Seeing the videos was great too.

Iā€™m surprised that YouTube and Spotify havenā€™t implemented these sort of things into their own platforms themselves.

EVERYONE GET HERE NOW (important)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom