Introduce yourself

Thank you. I do remember you though if you always posted as Rita.
I am from the Widge, Sheena, VoR, Kate era

Are you still in touch with any other old Moopy members? Spread the word. We are very much ALIVE.

Hey Kate. This is bonkers! Can’t believe I’ve been missing it on this madness. Would LOVE to know how things have panned out for everyone, but I’m sure that’s far too serious a topic

I don't know about serious, but probably too BIG. Anyone specifically?

Well let's see. Sheena is married, Star is married with a baby. None of that nonsense for the rest of us. Lots of people have fucked off (including Widge & Funky).

Had Rachey gone lez before you left? She's now shacked up with a woman, a cat, a rabbit and a fish.

Almost EVERYONE you ever had any question about is now a practising Grindr user.

Did you not realise until right now? :D

Well, until about a month ago. I kept wondering if I had woken from some peculiarly long slumber - I even actively (frantically) searched Moopy for the receipts (the big reveal) but found nada.

Well, until about a month ago. I kept wondering if I had woken from some peculiarly long slumber - I even actively (frantically) searched Moopy for the receipts (the big reveal) but found nada.

Perhaps it's all hidden in daily threads. I remember octy being very open about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom