Introduce yourself

Well, until about a month ago. I kept wondering if I had woken from some peculiarly long slumber - I even actively (frantically) searched Moopy for the receipts (the big reveal) but found nada.
I think it was slow introduction, as is probably the recommended way.

I think it was slow introduction, as is probably the recommended way.

I don't doubt that but imagine my surprise then, when I saw that she was posed with the question "Do you ever miss your penis?"

Last edited:
But YAY, Angel Gemini! Came to visit me in Portsmouth once with Joey, Jack and Dr Lecter. All of whom, apart from the latter, are LONG GONE, sadly.

HOORAY!

Fuck, I apologise for my thoughtless misgendering there. Clearly Aamir Khan has nothing on me.

Thank you. I do remember you though if you always posted as Rita.
I am from the Widge, Sheena, VoR, Kate era
OMG! Welcome back Angel. Not sure if you remember me. I'm the poster formerly known as Suedehead. Changed it to Suedey because Morrissey is a big ol' racist now!

I changed my name after the umpteenth hate campaign against me got personal.

But YAY, Angel Gemini! Came to visit me in Portsmouth once with Joey, Jack and Dr Lecter. All of whom, apart from the latter, are LONG GONE, sadly.

HOORAY!
Hello darling! Congrats on the marriage. I still remember that time at yours fondly...apart from when I got trapped in a toilet cubicle by two warring lesbians

OMG! Welcome back Angel. Not sure if you remember me. I'm the poster formerly known as Suedehead. Changed it to Suedey because Morrissey is a big ol' racist now!
I do!!! I can’t believe you’re all still here. This is fabulous. I may never get any work done ever again

To be fair, and i speak from experience, Dead End Doll was an utter nutjob.
Oh dear.
I never actually had a problem with her, just didn’t know her that well and then I ‘just didn’t rate her’ (whoops) she got a tad offended

I LOVE Mariah!!!
The grief I used to get from this lovely lot, haha!

Oh they're just a bunch of bitter Danii Minogue-loving cunts.

BTW, I'm not sure if they told you but I've been the best addition to this forum since you were here last. Tell her @Ag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom