Ireland 2024: Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blue

I’d love them to qualify (even if it’d probably mean they’d be LAST in the final :D) but HOW ON EARTH is this going to get any televotes away from the UK? :D:(

But the only country I’d want Ireland to qualify over out of the likely/borderline likely ones is Finland and that isn’t happening.

I’d love them to qualify (even if it’d probably mean they’d be LAST in the final :D) but HOW ON EARTH is this going to get any televotes away from the UK? :D:(

Witchcraft and sorcery, obviously. What a deeply ignorant question!

4_EUROSONG-021-removebg-preview.png

If I wasn't planning to be out of the country I would FIND A WAY.

This one is really good too - the stage presence, not everybody has that

It would be remiss of us not to comment on "you're taste in art", though.

#QueersForCorrectApostrophes

Oh just say cunt Besa

This might be better off in the Albanian thread but this has happened before with Wiwi and Albania. Eneda Tarifa called them out during an interview where she said something along the lines of ‘Why are you saying SLAY BITCH we love you etc when you slag off my song online’

Bit of a climbdown LOL JK moment from R Bambie today

I mean, they probably SHOULDN'T have said it in the first place, but then again if anyone needs taking down off their high horse at times it's that insufferable wiwi crew.

I'm sure Ireland would be THRILLED to win the semi, finish third with the juries and seventh overall!

I'm sure Ireland would be THRILLED to win the semi, finish third with the juries and seventh overall!
Ha! I meant more spending a not significant amount of the national gross domestic product at LADBROKES

That's really lovely actually.

Genre-hopping legend!

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom