Ireland 2024: Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blue

The Irish OGAE WhatsApp group has spoken

IMG_6987.jpeg

As much as I hope(and EXPECT) at this point that this will go through the final with relative ease, I worry the juries will give it the cold shoulder in the GF itself.

As much as I hope(and EXPECT) at this point that this will go through the final with relative ease, I worry the juries will give it the cold shoulder in the GF itself.
I don't really care at this point. Having this in the final will be LOVELY for Ireland and for Eurovision itself.

(I still really hate it :disco:)

What's Doomsday @Pingu saying about its qualification chances now may I ask?

I'm in a good mood today so I'll be uncharacteristically optimistic and say it could be borderline.

• Love
Reactions: dUb
Let’s consult the TAROT (or even better the entirely made up rankings by Instagram loons)

‘Y’all, the results are in and here’s how things are gonna look…’

I believe the rumour of a very convenient wardrobe malfunction revealing live on stage a Palestine flag tattooed on her breast is a given, it will eclipse everything else and will take her to win the Festival. :disco:

I've mostly found this to be utter rot and refused to believe anyone here actually enjoys listening to it.

At least I could get on board with tuneless noise when it was
:queenofthenight: shaped

BUT I have weirdly come around to it now and kind of hope it qualifies for the sheer gall of sending such TAT

But I do feel it NEEDS to be in the final as there is going to be some lifeless energy-sappers qualifying in its place otherwise, not least that half-arsed Polish effort

Reactions: Hak
I actually genuinely love this, and don't like the comparisons to truly disgusting stuff like Samantha Tina and Conan. Bambie will rise above.

'Multiple songs blended into one' is one of my favourite Eurovision genres, see also Switzerland (and 'Lost & Found' in 2018)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom