Italy 2021: Måneskin - Zitti e buoni + Global Domination

Yeah it's incredible, and the performance is LEAGUES above most of what we saw tonight.

This looks incredible, and he/they just DRIP swagger and charisma.

My only thing is it might be a bit too HARD to pull through as a winner - even Hard Rock Hallelujah was a pop song underneath it all.
It would be quite a fabulous statement if it does win though :D

Yeah this and Ukraine (and also maybe France) have the advantage that there is nothing else like them in the competition (I'm ignoring Finland which feels very AMATEUR in comparison)

For anyone interested in digging into the back catalogue, may I suggest:

Damiano and the rest get their tits out briefly in this one:

Would cocaine still be in his system after two days? I have no idea how it works.

Hope he gets the requisite apology - really sad attempt by goodness knows who to take the shine off his win.

:rolleyes: at the EBU calling it 'fake news' - the only story anyone reported was that there was SPECULATION they'd done coke ffs!

I feel like they have the best chance of an afterlife of any winning act for a while. They very much fit into a teen idol model, for those who like a little more edge. Sexy boys, relatable girl, with a wink of sexual fluidity.
I have seen a ridiculous number of TikToks about them, particularly Damiano. He ticks all the boxes for girls that fancy Harry Styles or Chalamet, but with a bit more edge.

In more thrilling news for them, they're #12 on UK Spotify and #9 worldwide.
HOLY SHIT - actually top 5 on UK streaming when you consider it's got 8 Olivia Rodrigo tracks above it (only three of which can count towards the charts) and 2 that are on ACR!

I have seen a ridiculous number of TikToks about them, particularly Damiano. He ticks all the boxes for girls that fancy Harry Styles or Chalamet, but with a bit more edge.
Absolutely. Twitter is dripping over him.

Absolutely. Twitter is dripping over him.
I wonder how many people are aware he was born after Geri left the Spice Girls. I managed to horrify two of my friends who'd been unabashedly lusting by dropping that one into the convo.

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22 is still well beyond the bounds of noncery.

I feel like they have the best chance of an afterlife of any winning act for a while. They very much fit into a teen idol model, for those who like a little more edge. Sexy boys, relatable girl, with a wink of sexual fluidity.

YEP, I know it's only been 2 days but it really feels like QUITE an iconic moment for the contest - especially compared to Duncan (did anybody care until he resurfaced on TikTok?) and Netta (quickly shoved in the novelty box).

I'm not expecting much in the UK past this week, but I can see them having a strong European career if they play it right. And those outfits are going to be referenced in Eurovision legend FOREVER!

YEP, I know it's only been 2 days but it really feels like QUITE an iconic moment for the contest - especially compared to Duncan (did anybody care until he resurfaced on TikTok?) and Netta (quickly shoved in the novelty box).

I'm not expecting much in the UK past this week, but I can see them having a strong European career if they play it right. And those outfits are going to be referenced in Eurovision legend FOREVER!
Yeah, through gritted teeth I'm slowly having to come around to the idea they're absolutely great winners for the contest.

God, that last sentence in @AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaaaA's post just made me realise a lot of us will probably live to see Eurovision turn 100 :o

Wonder how many more wins Sweden will have racked up by then. Or if we'll have had ANY MORE AT ALL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom