Italy 2022 - Mahmood & Blanco - Brividi

Is Brividi giving you chills?

• Total voters
Why do San Remo stages always have so many steps?

Sanremo is supposed to be one of the big moments in their career. So it's sort of a tradition that all the acts have to descend down the stairs, like a grand entrance on stage.

Reactions: D5K
Tomorrow’s line-up:
  • Gianni Morandi – Apri tutte le porte
  • Noemi – Ti amo non lo so dire
  • La Rappresentante di Lista – Ciao ciao
  • Yuman – Ora e qui
  • Giusy Ferrari – Miele
  • Dargen D’Amico – Dove si balla
  • Achille Lauro – Domenica
  • Rkomi – Insuperabile
  • Mahmood & Blanco – Brividi
  • Michele Bravi – Inverno dei fiori
  • Ana Mena – Duecentomila ore
  • Massimo Ranieri – Lettera al di là del mare
I’d say Noemi, La Rappresentante di Lista, ASFM star Achille Lauro and Mahmood are likely to be of Moopy interest.

Well I'm GAGGING for this. Excited to see hear most of these tomorrow.

Måneskin are the special guests on the first night so we'll probably get 30 mins of them performing.

For those non-Italian speakers, they've ditched last year's convoluted format for something equally bureaucratic.

First and second nights: Tuesday 1 February/Wednesday 2 February
  • Each night half of the acts perform their songs for the first time.
  • Voting will be done by media juries - print and TV (33%), web media (33%) and radio (34%)
  • The provisional rankings of the acts will be announced at the end of each night.

Third night: Thursday 3 February
  • All 25 acts perform their songs.
  • Voting will be decided by a televote (50%) and demoscopic jury (50%)
  • The voting from the third night will be combined with the voting of the first two nights for a new overall ranking.

Fourth night: Friday 4 February
  • All of the acts perform a cover version of an iconic Italian or international song from the 60s-90s
  • Voting will be done by televote (34%), combined press jury (33%) and demoscopic jury (33%)
  • A new ranking will be announced including tonight's voting.

Fifth night: Saturday 5 February
  • Everyone performs their song for the final time.
  • Voting is by televote (100%).
  • The ranking from 25th to 4th is announced and the top three ranked acts will them compete in the super final.
  • The voting is reset and the winner of the super final decided by televoting (34%), press jury (33%) and demoscopic jury (33%).

Keep your eyes out for this pair. Apparently they've been arguing non-stop and hate each other's guts despite public appearances. Sanremo has form for the drama being played out publicly on stage.

Last edited:
This kicks off at 7:40 pm (UK time) tonight if anyone is brave enough. Approximately 5 hours of QUALITY CHATTER and maybe some songs if they have time.

I’m missing the final this year so may pop this on in the background tonight for the lols.

Let’s get in the mood SHALL WE? :disco:

I can’t find Elettra’s duet with Myss Keta anywhere :(

I love the contrast between the female backing vocalists and the guy thinking "WHY THE FUCK AM I BOTHERING WITH THIS SHIT??"

NOTHING CANCELLED so getting cozy ready to stream this let’s see how long I last.

Well this is off to a good start. Prima Festival is still on and the tv schedule is running behind.

Bodes well for May :D:disco:

I'd love to do this but I don't have 1.200 hours to watch the whole thing. I'll be around and keep an eye on the highlights.

So glad we’re not stuck with the CHARISMA VACCUM that is Zlatan Ibrahimović co-hosting this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom