JaRk.FM 2nd EDITION (TONIGHT 6.30PM)

QHlsaz6.jpg

Good luck with that...

Let's hit play on the DJ intro, ladies, and see who got a shoutout :o

This Georgia remix is SUCH a feel-good BANGER! She has so many TUNES either remixed by her or by others for her own stuff.

I forgot to MENTION that for Spotify listeners, this will work best if you introduce a bit of a crossfade (5 seconds or so), which you can do by going to setting > advanced settings in the desktop app or on mobile :side-eye:

I'm listening in the lounge and @Tisch is listening in the kitchen. The music is not in sync.
:D

Track 2 is very sultry so far and sounds a bit like 80s french disco which j’adore.

Track 2 is very sultry so far and sounds a bit like 80s french disco which j’adore.
Joe Goddard comes through EVERY SINGLE TIME.

and you should check out L'Imperatrice if you don't know their stuff - it's all in this delightful vain

I’m always partial to a bit of FRANCAIS :disco::france:

The Georgia remix was very good. I quite liked her album at the time but it got lost in the shuffle as the year went on.

Enjoying track two very much. I need to investigate more.

I love remixes that chop and change and cut and paste the vocal to make new melodies/hooks. this one is very commercial but GRIMY AS FUCK as well - big fan

I’m certainly going to start CROSSFADING in the future :disco:

I’m certainly going to start CROSSFADING in the future :disco:
I was always quite violently anti-crossfade but lately I'm listening to a lot of dance music, where there are rarely any details to catch at the beginning or end, and I'm NOW A CONVERT

the vibe calms a bit after this song for a more ambient MOMENT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom