JaRk.FM 2nd EDITION (TONIGHT 6.30PM)

loving the acid infections in quite a few of these tracks in the mid-section :disco:

Tirogo taking us back to 1978

I feel like I'm in a dirty Manhattan club in the middle of Times Square's red light district

I know it's a few years old now and was unavoidable for a time but this Magician remix of I Follow Rivers is unbridled joy. It just makes you NEED to MOVE - a totally transformative remix. and the way it gives the song breathing space, drops out and then teases back in with those ecstatic piano chords... ugh.

one of the things I wanted to do this time was introduce little breathers like Titeknots hence the shorter (mostly instrumental) interludes - just so you really appreciate it when the big bangers violate you. let me know if you like that x

Titeknots is OK but I like the epicness of it

You can tell why Bonobo picked this out

Oh the vocal has just kicked in and taken it up a lot. How lovely.

I really like Blossoms but this Satin Jackets remix has been a total revelation for me - it's so smooth, atmospheric and, yes, sultry :disco:

one of the things I wanted to do this time was introduce little breathers like Titeknots hence the shorter (mostly instrumental) interludes - just so you really appreciate it when the big bangers violate you. let me know if you like that x

how very creative of you

OMG Satin Jackets :disco:

Three seconds in and I was in love with this. Never heard it before and I really like Blossoms they're a great band. But Satin Jackets drip gold over everything they touch.

Keeping this one!

this to me is such a save it for the afterparty when you're beginning to come down and feeling slightly melancholy but also not quite ready to let the party die kinda VIBE

OMG Satin Jackets :disco:

Three seconds in and I was in love with this. Never heard it before and I really like Blossoms they're a great band. But Satin Jackets drip gold over everything they touch.

Keeping this one!
Knew you'd appreciate beb!

This playlist reminds of really good quality cocaine that makes you feel sexy and energetic but without being too speedy.

This playlist reminds of really good quality cocaine that makes you feel sexy and energetic but without being too speedy.
this has absolutely sent me for some reason :D I was enjoying my drug detox but now I really want some sexy energetic high grade coke

The Queen of Pop felt compelled to make a quick cameo and be glorious for 4 minutes just to keep us on our toes. HEY JESSIE

Reactions: COB
Joe Goddard's remixes are usually such uppers but I really enjoy the moodier, sexier vibe of this one. It feels like that moment when you've lost all your friends at the club but you're just peaking, feeling simultaneously a bit nervous but quite aroused by the lights and the bodies. in other words, sensual confusion :disco:

I've not done anything stronger than half a pint of shandy booze in my time, and this playlist is hitting my spot as much as it is for the drug pigs I reckon :disco:

this has absolutely sent me for some reason :D I was enjoying my drug detox but now I really want some sexy energetic high grade coke

I really wanna be swanning around an overpriced Parisian basement bar like I own the place, doing keys on the dance floor and plunging my hand down some Frenchman’s pants.

Griff is one of the most promising upcoming pop girls of the moment and I'm so pleased she already has an absolutely charming bleep-bloop remix under her wing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom