Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Oooh, I like Jane's version. I hope Jessie gets her on her dinners podcast.

Have I spent the entire afternoon listening to "What's Your Pleasure?"..

Yes, yes I have. Bless all these videos with absolutely disastrous sound because that crowd of 5,000 rightfully losing their MINDS :disco:

My only critique was that the merch was shit. Although I have mild regrets about not coming home with a Jessie Ware tote bag.

Obviously no Kylie last night, but I somewhat suspect that would have taken away from the show somewhat. Although Jessie doing the Kylie parts on Kiss of Life did jar somewhat.

Also what a YOUTHFUL QUEER audience. We were thereorising about if we would be part of the MIDDLE AGED TARGET AUDIENCE. No, we were just OLDER FAGS!

Amen

25FCF25D-C224-447D-86CB-88C8A5DB53F8.jpeg

My cousin told me that Jessie and Roisin are playing at the SAME TIME at Glastonbury on different stages

Obviously someone needs to be SACKED for that monumental scheduling cockup. If I’d paid Glastonbury prices only to be asked to choose between those two I’d be LIVID

My cousin told me that Jessie and Roisin are playing at the SAME TIME at Glastonbury on different stages

Obviously someone needs to be SACKED for that monumental scheduling cockup. If I’d paid Glastonbury prices only to be asked to choose between those two I’d be LIVID
Fucking idiotic heteronormative shite honestly.
It'd be like getting the Beatles & The Stones to play simultaneously on different stages. Fks sake idiots.

Gen Y.2 gays are going to be in a right tizzy

And to answer the dilemma, JESSUS every time since Ms Murphy, an icon a legend the moment that she is, struggles to find a tune or even a chorus during her live shows.

Lovely HATS though.

ugh. I am deceased. that was so worth the wait after not having been able to see the WYP tour, I could cry.

Running (Disclosure remix)
Please
Soul Control
Wildest Moments
Hot n Heavy
Save a Kiss (with extended gay rave outro)

:disco: :disco: :disco:

Jessie’s not on YouTube yet with primavera footage :(

Please upload ASAP gays

how is she even finding the time? she did festivals in three countries over the weekend.

queen just LIVES to keep her gays FED!

Has there been any TWITTER TWATTER about the 13/10 orgasmic new song she played at her Glastonbury set last night? :o

I don't think Pale Blue Light has had enough love. it's really emerged as my dark horse fave slow dance song of her whole career. just a beautiful beautiful piece of music, the electric guitar, her velvet vocals, everything is :disco: and 💕 oh it makes me melt.

the fact that it even makes sense among like 15 bangers and floorfillers. her mind!

I don't think Pale Blue Light has had enough love. it's really emerged as my dark horse fave slow dance song of her whole career. just a beautiful beautiful piece of music, the electric guitar, her velvet vocals, everything is :disco: and 💕 oh it makes me melt.

the fact that it even makes sense among like 15 bangers and floorfillers. her mind!

(CAN WE GET BACK?!)

Douze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom