Justin Timberlake - Everything I Thought It Was (6th Album) + Selfish (1st Single)

The only song of his I can say I really really loved is probably Mirrors

Oh and My Love

Filthy still slaps.

I don’t really expect him to get major hits these days anyway, he hasn’t really been a chart force for about 7 or 8 years has he?

I loved the Future Sex Love Sounds album at the time (although never go back to it) but apart from that and Mirrors it's all been 😴 🗑 since

Sanctified is godawful but the TikTok one is great!

Selfish is gorgeous. it would have been HUGE in 2016.

What's all this hoopla over Mirrors? He'd already done that song a few times before and much better. Get taste.

I just watched the SNL performances for the first time last night and I can't believe he got Tobe out to sing, I love that guy, he won last year's Best New Artist Grammy; I wonder how much Justin paid him for a collab, boy is DESPERATE to fit in.

It really is astonishing how badly he's aging considering how hot he used to be. I watched In Time (2011) recently and was constantly distracted by his FACE and BODY.

oooh I remember liking that one too, gotta watch again but this time I'll do it for Queen Amanda and Cillian.

Oh come ON! I’m not a Justin stan by any means, but he looks like a normal 43 year old and YOU LOT just WANT to pick on him because that’s now the thing to do. As if he is ageing “astonishing badly” or shows signs of a drug and alcohol problem. :D

Also, transpose this entire conversation to just about any woman and you realise how it’s really not ok.

Okay I just had a look at his SNL performance and all I can say is this is why men over a certain age need facial hair. :)

Oh come ON! I’m not a Justin stan by any means, but he looks like a normal 43 year old and YOU LOT just WANT to pick on him because that’s now the thing to do. As if he is ageing “astonishing badly” or shows signs of a drug and alcohol problem. :D

Also, transpose this entire conversation to just about any woman and you realise how it’s really not ok.

It’s almost like you’re suggesting that moopy has an ageist issue! And has had one for MANY YEARS NOW :side-eye:

isn't the average on here... older than Justin? I think this ageism think is a bit much.

I love the idea that AGE is obviously the issue everyone has with Justin, as opposed to him being basic and clearly an utterly roaring cunt :D
Er, isn’t that exactly what I just said? It’s BECAUSE he’s an “utterly roaring cunt”.

(Or potentially just didn’t want a baby with Britney… EITHER OR)

Er, isn’t that exactly what I just said? It’s BECAUSE he’s an “utterly roaring cunt”.

(Or potentially just didn’t want a baby with Britney… EITHER OR)
Forced her to have an abortion actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom