Justin Timberlake - Everything I Thought It Was (6th Album) + Selfish (1st Single)

Forced her to have an abortion actually.

Did he actually “force” her? I’ve not seen a single bit of evidence of this.

Basically, he said she didn’t want a baby at that age. As millions of men do.

As I’ve said previously, women (rightly) have control over their own bodies, but then it works both ways, no?

Did he actually “force” her? I’ve not seen a single bit of evidence of this.

Basically, he said she didn’t want a baby at that age. As millions of men do.

As I’ve said previously, women (rightly) have control over their own bodies, but then it works both ways, no?
My understanding is that she wouldn’t have done it if it was up to her alone (which it should be!) and that she still regrets it. All of this points in the direction that he urged her to have an abortion rather than leave it completely up to her.

My understanding is that she wouldn’t have done it if it was up to her alone (which it should be!) and that she still regrets it. All of this points in the direction that he urged her to have an abortion rather than leave it completely up to her.

But URGING her is not FORCING her. And it’s totally ok for him to have the right to say that as much as it is for her to say she wanted an abortion.

#FREEBRITNEY…but she doesn’t actually have her own mind to do what she wants?

That is true but it’s her word against his to be fair. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Take him to court Britney!
Let's lock Justin up and see how he'll cry to mama then

That reminds me of when he was PUNK'D and he cried to his momma then too
To be fair he's always been a wanker.
Playing devil's advocate is tiring!

But URGING her is not FORCING her. And it’s totally ok for him to have the right to say that as much as it is for her to say she wanted an abortion.

#FREEBRITNEY…but she doesn’t actually have her own mind to do what she wants?
He can have a say, the final decision should be hers to make though.

He's still trash to me.

I'm sorry - I should've just said he looks like shit.

Anyway I still quite like "Selfish"!

Me too, I'm sorry for being ageist. I've just noticed a pattern that when people are evil and shitty coincidentally it shows physically.

great debut! still loving the song

he looks fine for his age but take it with a pinch of salt i've historically had a penchant for fugly disgusting pieces of shits

This AI Mariah version is incredible. I’d love to know what she thinks of it I bet she hates it.

I was surprised to see it climb on the UK chart as well, I thought it would enter and then plummet.

Wasn’t there an upbeat clip somewhere of one his songs? What happened to that?

He absolutely should have followed up with a bop. This maudling trap soul (“not another one!”) is NOT IT.

Actually the new one sounds like he’s trying to sound current. And it doesn’t work.

I can just hear the producers saying to him… “sing it this way, deliver the line this way” - it sounds so unnatural.

Yeah not feeling this new one. I still like "Selfish" but it doesn't seem like it's gonna set the world alight either.

1. Memphis (4:29)
  2. Fuckin’ Up the Disco (4:22)
  3. No Angels (3:28)
  4. Play (2:51)
  5. Technicolor (7:17)
  6. Drown (4:20)
  7. Liar feat. Fireboy DML (3:26)
  8. Infinity Sex (3:49)
  9. Love & War (3:34)
  10. Sanctified feat. Tobe Nwigwe (5:10)
  11. My Favorite Drug (5:01)
  12. Flame (5:41)
  13. Imagination (3:16)
  14. What Lovers Do (3:42)
  15. Selfish (3:49)
  16. Alone (3:36)
  17. Paradise feat. NSYNC (4:26)
  18. Conditions (4:36)

I don't fancy him at all, but won't pretend for one second you lot wouldn't be pushed in front of a bus if I had a shot at him. Although he'd be quickly given the suggestion of giving JC a quick text to join of course.

Oh but the music. Hopefully I'll get at least one studio stoned bop out of that lot. It's not as if he doesn't have some amazing stuff.

Oh Justin not the *NSYNC feature TACKED ON to the end of the album.

serving

AR_Rahman_%26_PCD_Jai_Ho%21_%28You_Are_My_Destiny%29.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom