KYLIE REWATCH PARTY #2: Showgirl (2005) - Friday 1st May (22:00 BST)

Honestly that intro was like being cum on from about six different directions simultaneously :disco:

Are we getting Body Language songs tonight?

Awwww BUCKLE up baby feel MY SPEED :disco:

What IS this hot new chat lounge trend for couples posting (well, specifically the lovely @COB and @ZenGiraffe in more recent times)? Call it my DIRTY SECRET but I’d not tell any boyfriend about my caps lock carryings-on, much less let him LOOK OR POST! *troubled and scared look* “Is there something being the wrong with you please?” :side-eye:

The HORROR! :shock:

What IS this hot new chat lounge trend for couples posting (well, specifically the lovely @COB and @ZenGiraffe in more recent times)? Call it my DIRTY SECRET but I’d not tell any boyfriend about my caps lock carryings-on, much less let him LOOK OR POST! *troubled and scared look* “Is there something being the wrong with you please?” :side-eye:

It only works if you have the same sick sense of humour

You have a RELATIONSHIP?!

GOODNESS ME!

oh Mr Ag is so aware! He just doesn't care!

My boyfriend is a eurovision loon and I LIVE IN FEAR.

I much preferred it in the OLD DAYS when it was ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS ONLY

It's quite DISCONCERTING that COB and ZenGiraffe have actually PHYSICALLY KNOWN each other!

Oh it's fine, I think I'd be more awkward keeping it a dirty secret on my phone (among all the other ones :ghost:)

Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom