Lady Gaga Misc 2023/2024

Pipo

COQUETTE :ribbon:
Let's start off this thread with this LITTLE NUGGET

This sounds absolutely awful. Next!

That sounds like they have chosen the totally wrong clip out of context of the rest of the song :D it just sounds like WAILING

All that aside this might be good. I much prefer rock-pop Gaga (sorry gayz)

Yeah that sounds amazing but to be honest I'd rather she was doing a solo version. Her voice is too big for 80 year old Jagger.

Just pressed play.

Pray for me. This might be the biggest test I've faced since Jewels N Drugs

EH? She sounds spectacular. A true student of the game, she’s channeling Woodstock era Soul - very Janis Joplin.

God she’s a talent. Not many of the great singers can or could adapt that way.

Actually obsessed with this now.

About as gay-adjacent as a GOD HATES FAGS parade, however.

Gaga in 2023 when asked about her gay fans:

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

she had her cheeks done at least 3 years ago now but otherwise looks exactly as she always does? new face? :D

the lips are painted around but maybe she had a little filler done. she's just grinding her jaw, you can see in other recent pics and videos it's normal

I'm not a rock stan, but I do appreciate that she's trying to bring back some form of classic rock. But how many reiterations of "You and I" must she subject us to? Does know ANY OTHER beat or chord progression?

This is going to be one unbearable error, I mean 'ERA'.

This song is getting a huge response online it seems.

I absolutely love it.

finally listening to this - I can't believe the EDIT is 5:06! someone tell Mick and Googer I haven't GOT ALL DAY!

not me getting to the 3 minute mark thinking "when is Gaga coming in" :D I thought it was Mick on the falsetto! she sounds fabulous!

The two versions are very different. She goes solo on the second verse on the edit whereas on the long version she is background, echoes and harmonies. She still sounds incredible on both.

I love the improvisation on the extended one, you can tell it’s a raw studio performance and it benefits from it. Apparently when she came in she wanted to just sit and listen and improvise some background vocals and Jagger insisted she get more involved, and she ended up going full welly.

But I love the solo verse on the edit. Like I said earlier it’s giving me Janis Joplin and nobody ever EVER sings like Janis Joplin or would even try and dare

What a QUEEN

Are we getting a video for the Rolling Stones track? I think we need a video. I think we deserve a video.

Any time this thread is bumped I listen to the Jazz albums to remind me of better times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom