Lady Gaga Misc 2023/2024

100% this bitch is gonna serve us another JOANNE.

Keep in mind that the Perfect Illusion demo was the living tits before fucking BLOODPOP got his hands on it. If she's having Mark Ronson and Tame Impala on board again then I'm up for another Joanne but watch it be fucking Jack Antonoff this time :basil:

Are we getting a video for the Rolling Stones track? I think we need a video. I think we deserve a video.

Looks like they're going with this, the first time they performed it in front of an audience. It is, as I expected it to be, quite magical. In fact the vocals are so on point I was starting to think they mimed it until I saw an audience version and it is indeed fully live. Crazy.

She also popped up on the U2 Vegas residency to perform a couple of their big songs with them (including my favourite "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" which she's perfect for) and threw in a bit of A Star Is Born for good measure

She sounds phenomenal, as usual

i am quite here for it, if she brings some melodies I think it will be good. I want more Gypsy and You&I

Rain on Me joins the billion club - this piece of trivia is quite impressive

I mean, that's a good thing, right? Didn't The Weeknd do one recently and hence why Popular had a resurgence?

Do you mean I have to pay?? I thought this shit was for free :gross:
Oh yeah the game is free. I just meant all these mega-corporate collaborations designed to make the rich richer. Epic Games (who owns Fortnite) is absolutely rotten. And Lady Gaga...well...economically oppress me Mother Monster!!!1!

Ariana: NEW ALBUM!
Beyonce: NEW ALBUM!
Shakira: NEW ALBUM!
Dua: NEW ALBUM!
Lana: NEW ALBUM!
even JLO: NEW ALBUM!

GAGA: uhm, Fortnite Concert?? :heathcliff:

Ariana: NEW ALBUM!
Beyonce: NEW ALBUM!
Shakira: NEW ALBUM!
Lana: NEW ALBUM!
even JLO: NEW ALBUM!

GAGA: uhm, Fortnite Concert?? :heathcliff:
BITCH, she's also doing a NEW ALBUM!

this is just BONUS MATERIAL for the YOUTH

WHEN WILL YOUR FAVE!?

WHEN WILL YOUR FAVE!?

HOPEFULLY NEVER!!

lana del rey honeymoon GIF

HOLD ON!

What if she DROPS the Chromatica Ball Film as a surprise after this shit ends? No?

My boyfriend gave me a crash course on Fortnite and it's many modes.

The Gaga section is the rhythm game so...

TAP TAP REVENGE IS BACK!

Just got 5 stars on Bloody Mary on Hard mode, whilst the CHILDREN competing with me couldn't even get three stars on easy.

lady gaga omg GIF by Golden Globes

I thought Fortnite was down. USA is experiencing the MOTHER of all network outages today and Fortnite is supposedly down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom