Lana Del Ray - Say Yes To Heaven

I’m sorry but there is definitely something fishy going on with her streaming figures this past year. It’s not like she’s dramatically changed her sound or had some major cultural moment, but suddenly she’s routinely getting these enormous Spotify debuts? It just doesn’t make sense…
OK boomer!

the song has been all over TikTok for months, hence the huge debut. and her streaming power has been growing massively in the last 2 years in particular. people just LIKE HER MUSIC hun!

and speaking of fishy - stream Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of @VoR

Her streaming power is rather impressive. I don’t give two shits about her (probably have never heard a song of hers since Summertime Sadness because I’m tres basic) but it is quite NICE that someone a bit more left field does so brilliantly.

Taylor fans are nuts too, so no doubt being on one of her tracks gives her reach into an audience she wouldn’t normally get.

She's headlining Hyde Park on one of the BTS days this summer, she's huge, but I couldn't hum a song apart from Summertime Sadness

but I couldn't hum a song apart from Summertime Sadness
Go Away Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom