Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club

She's looking gorgeous in the latest Instagram pic

CBCRLtFJahR

Shaking and crying violently in the corner to be honest. Love you Lana.

The Lana loons combed through her official website’s metadata ( :D) and discovered that a Chemtrails preorder is embedded in there (not yet published live on website). So a preorder/announcement of some sort appears imminent!

It’s not her best album title but I could grow to love it with some glossy inspired album art.

As previously discussed White Hot Forever wouldn't have been the best for the current climate especially after she was accused of being racist

But something other than Chemtrails would also have been good...

Last edited:
So to distract us from the fact that she’s a white supremacist, she’s outing herself as a conspiracy queen. :disco:

She's released the first... Erm... Single? From her poetry book.

The music in the background to some of these poems is apparently quite nice. I will probably investigate but can’t be bothered to download audible or whatever to hear it. I need the album.

in the fear of getting canceled I'mma take one for the team and go ahead and ask, what happened?

She's giving me Kelly Clarkson circa 2003 :disco:

this is the first time that i'm actively anticipating a Lana album cover.

EeFpAdNXoAAfREf

i high-key blame woke black twitter. they bullied the skinny out of her all because she wanted to be a victim for 12 seconds. the internet truly is a vile place.

*pretends not be toxic*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom