Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club

The skin bleaching is clearly going to her BRAIN. Sad!

In other news, Born to Die has logged its 360th week on the Billboard 200 this week. Second highest ever for a female artist. Not everyone has that.

fuck me! It's the new Dark Side Of The Moon/Thriller/Come On Over :o

tenor.gif

I'm only interested in this spoken word thingy because of the "Ride" video. Someone ought to have a word before she goes right up her own pipe.

two unheard songs and a demo leaked last night:

Life is Beautiful (Recorded in 2012, intended for Age of Adeline soundtrack 2015)

Talk to Jesus (Recorded in 2014)

God Knows I Tried (Original Demo)

She's coming. She just posted a snippet of "Tulsa Jesus Freak" with Jack Antonoff and I'm deceased as expected:

Keep that bottle out your hand, my man
Find your way back to my bed again
Sing me like a bible hymn

I'm getting Honeymoon meets "Cinnamon Girl" teas...

Last edited:
I'm getting Honeymoon meets "Cinnamon Girl" teas...

OMG whole album to sound like that please :disco:

I never did get into NFR! so I’m very much here for more of what went before

I'm finding it a bit :zsazsa: that we're getting a new album and then this spoken word thingy 4 weeks later...

I mean the album is clearly not coming out September 5th... plans must have changed, we haven't even had one song yet?

I mean the album is clearly not coming out September 5th... plans must have changed, we haven't even had one song yet?
I wouldn’t be surprised if she delays it but she gave a specific release date which she typically does not do until it is set in stone. She reportedly shot the album cover yesterday (her makeup and hairstylist posted pics of the set in Malibu on Instagram) so it is possible she’s going to release digitally in September and maybe the physicals later.

*forms prayer circle that the album actually comes in two weeks*

*Lana posts instagram selfie of her in a car en route to hike and deletes "Tulsa Jesus Freak" snippet*

god cheer up love, you're about to release an album nobody cares about! allegedly!

It does make me quite PERCHED at the thought of a "surprise" release without any leaks or singles. We heard some snippet of every NFR track before it came out, so would be a nice change.

Lana's hairdresser posted this 3 days ago, and now all the loons (including me) suspect SOMETHING (album/single/pre-order) is coming at midnight EST (5 hours). Questionable as it sounds, the announced album release date is one week away and we still haven't heard her cancel/postpone it.... so I'm cautiously optimistic. We will SEE...

uxysb6gga8j51.jpg

I have a feeling there's going to be a massive and brutal turning of the critical tides with this one.

the lyrics could serve poetry book catastrophe

I'm weirdly dreading this and have bad vibes about the whole thing but I hope to be swiftly proven wrong

Maybe part of the nervousness is due to the fact that we haven’t heard anything other than 30 second snippet of one track? But that excites me more than anything ....

Has she formally postponed the September 5th date touted earlier this summer/spring? I felt like the “soon” coupled with the fact that she said the poetry album was coming “this month” makes me think it will be a couple more months sadly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom